Dumb non-sub question

Dumb non-sub question

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

S

Moves
28 Jul 05

What are recs, how do i apply them and how do I know if I have any??

In your face

Moves
28 Jul 05

Originally posted by Serendipity
Recs are crap, you can't apply them unless you subscribe and you can find out how many you have by looking under your non-sub avatar. you currently have seven.

B
Non-Subscriber

RHP IQ

Moves
28 Jul 05

-5 Non-Sub Recs for you.

S

Moves
29 Jul 05

Originally posted by jimslyp69
Recs are crap, you can't apply them unless you subscribe and you can find out how many you have by looking under your non-sub avatar. you currently have seven.
Why do you get given recs, recs for what?

N

The sky

Moves
29 Jul 05

Why do you get given recs, recs for what?
Recs = recommendations. People usually recommend posts because they think the posts are interesting or funny, but some people recommend posts mostly because they are written by a specific person, or maybe because they like clicking that link. You can get a list of recommended posts (those with most wrecks first) if you follow the link up on the right.

Non-sub recs are Bowmann's invention and are given by non-subscribers. They are invisible, unless you write them down yourself.

S

Moves
29 Jul 05

Originally posted by Nordlys
Recs = recommendations. People usually recommend posts because they think the posts are interesting or funny, but some people recommend posts mostly because they are written by a specific person, or maybe because they like clicking that link. You can get a list of recommended posts (those with most wrecks first) if you follow the link up on the right.

No ...[text shortened]... ntion and are given by non-subscribers. They are invisible, unless you write them down yourself.
Thanks for the help 🙂

B
Non-Subscriber

RHP IQ

Moves
29 Jul 05

Thanks for the help 🙂
Don't forget to write down that -5.

J

back in business

Moves
31 Jul 05

Originally posted by Bowmann
Don't forget to write down that -5.
damn bowmann...dont you see how easy targets your non-sub-recs are now? well you started it...

p

Non-Sub Recs: 0

Moves
05 Aug 05
1 edit

Originally posted by Jusuh
damn bowmann...dont you see how easy targets your non-sub-recs are now? well you started it...
5 non-sub recs to bowmann.

😉

B
Non-Subscriber

RHP IQ

Moves
05 Aug 05

Originally posted by phgao
5 non-sub recs to bowmann.

😉
Ta very much.