deleting

deleting

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

w

Moves
31 Oct 08

is there any way of cancelling my account, ive just unsubscribed as i do not have the time to play ant more, even though this is by far the best chess-site around, if anybody knows then please help. thanks.

N

The sky

Moves
31 Oct 08

Originally posted by wideawake
is there any way of cancelling my account, ive just unsubscribed as i do not have the time to play ant more, even though this is by far the best chess-site around, if anybody knows then please help. thanks.
You just leave. Accounts can't be deleted.

E3

Moves
31 Oct 08

Your account cannot be deleted as your games are part of the site's record and your opponents record. So that other people know what has happened, perhaps leaving a note in your profile saying that you can no longer afford the time to play would explain the position.

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
31 Oct 08
1 edit

This is spooky! This player hasn't moved in half a year.

They also haven't used the forums since May.

???

P-

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
31 Oct 08

Originally posted by wideawake
If you are still getting emails, go to MY SETTINGS and shut off all email.

P-