1. Joined
    20 Feb '02
    Moves
    24 Jul '03 09:48
    Hello Russ,

How do you get rid of a clan game if the opponent as white does not ever move (game: 238793)? I have timed out the game where I had made a move, but the other game is just sitting there winking at me and I do not know who to get rid of it.

Andrew
  2. SubscriberRhymester
    and RedHotTed
    Red Hot Rebel Clan
    Moves
    24 Jul '03 12:17
    Originally posted by latex bishop
    Hello Russ,

How do you get rid of a clan game if the opponent as white does not ever move (game: 238793)? I have timed out the game where I had made a move, but the other game is just sitting there winking at me and I do not know who to get rid of it.

Andrew
    See here:

http://www.redhotpawn.com/board/showthread.php?id=5801&page=1

Looks like it got pushed down Russ's list 😉

Andrew
  3. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    24 Jul '03 12:291 edit
    Ok, ok, I will fix this by the weekend. 🙂

-Russ
  4. Joined
    20 Feb '02
    Moves
    24 Jul '03 15:02
    Originally posted by Russ
    Ok, ok, I will fix this by the weekend. 🙂

-Russ
    Thanks Russ
  5. Joined
    26 May '02
    Moves
    27 Jul '03 12:47
    Originally posted by latex bishop
    Hello Russ,

Andrew
    This has also happened in the game between Aquitane (white) of the Apostles Clan and Regis Man of the Bad Bishops. Aquitane hasn’t made a move in any of her games since the beginning of June and Regis Man timed her out in their other game several weeks ago.

It’s annoying because all the other games in the match have finished and this game is holding up the winning clan (the Bad Bishops) from receiving its points.

-Dave
  6. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    27 Jul '03 13:48
    Dave,

I had uploaded a fix before I even read your post. I just logged in as RegisMan, and checked, and sure enough, the game is available for timeout.

-Russ
  7. Joined
    29 Jul '01
    Moves
    27 Jul '03 14:39
    Originally posted by Russ
    Dave,

I had uploaded a fix before I even read your post. I just logged in as RegisMan, and checked, and sure enough, the game is available for timeout.

-Russ
    RegisMan informs me that the claim win thingy appeared earlier today, and he has now claimed it. Thanks for the fix 🙂

T1000

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree