creating more than 1 account

creating more than 1 account

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

m

St. Louis RAMS!!!!

Moves
04 Sep 06

that rule. Could you make an account inactive, (or delete it) and make another, though I don't think we can.

SN
Pimp of the elves

San Diego, CA

Moves
04 Sep 06

You can't delete an account or make it inactive. But you can stop using it.
The problems arise from people using two accounts at the same time. As long as you quit using one account for awhile then created a new one and only used your new one, I don't think it would be a problem.
But then again, why would you want to create a new one?

m

St. Louis RAMS!!!!

Moves
04 Sep 06

Well something is wrong with my current account. At random times, I cannot see things (like knights and pawns..the forums, profile page)

DS

Moves
04 Sep 06
2 edits

Originally posted by mattwyrick
Well something is wrong with my current account. At random times, I cannot see things (like knights and pawns..the forums, profile page)
It would be the same with a new account probably - better to fix the problem really.

I
Dadohalic

Finger tip talking.

Moves
04 Sep 06

that rule. Could you make an account inactive, (or delete it) and make another, though I don't think we can.
Send feedback and give them the name you no longer want access to and they will change the login so you will have to create a new account.

X
Cancerous Bus Crash

p^2.sin(phi)

Moves
04 Sep 06
1 edit

Originally posted by IM14u2NV
Send feedback and give them the name you no longer want access to and they will change the login so you will have to create a new account.
So who were you previously?

I
Dadohalic

Finger tip talking.

Moves
04 Sep 06

Originally posted by XanthosNZ
So who were you previously?
Yes,
I had a different name when I first came here as a non-subscriber. After seeing the type of site this was I did not feel the name was proper. It does not matter what the name was.

F

Moves
04 Sep 06

What a good idea !!!

When you are far under 1200, becaus of lack of skill, of honour or somthing else, just delete the account and start all over again with 1200 new fresh rating points!

A very good idea !!! ...not.😛

m

St. Louis RAMS!!!!

Moves
04 Sep 06

Originally posted by FabianFnas
What a good idea !!!

When you are far under 1200, becaus of lack of skill, of honour or somthing else, just delete the account and start all over again with 1200 new fresh rating points!

A very good idea !!! ...not.😛
actually, that is Not my reason! I cannot see my pawns, etc. At some times I can't even see the rating graphs

(by the way, I am at 1450+ so why would I want to lose that progress.)

Well, hopefully the newe one will work, or I have to leave RHP :'(
Really liked this site...

I
Dadohalic

Finger tip talking.

Moves
04 Sep 06

actually, that is Not my reason! I cannot see my pawns, etc. At some times I can't even see the rating graphs

(by the way, I am at 1450+ so why would I want to lose that progress.)

Well, hopefully the newe one will work, or I have to leave RHP :'(
Really liked this site...
Have you tried changing the browser you are using?

R
The Rams

Moves
04 Sep 06
1 edit

Originally posted by IM14u2NV
Have you tried changing the browser you are using?
Yes, I did try that. I tried everything. It had been working fine until mid Aug: Fortunatly, this new one WORKS!!!!!!! 😀 😀

too bad I have to start over, but at least it WORKS!! 😀

(by the way, mattwyrick is going to be unused forever - so I am not using multiple accounts)

I
Dadohalic

Finger tip talking.

Moves
04 Sep 06

Originally posted by Ramned
Yes, I did try that. I tried everything. It had been working fine until mid Aug: Fortunatly, this new one WORKS!!!!!!! 😀 😀

(by the way, mattwyrick is going to be unused forever - so I am not using multiple accounts)
Glad to hear it, enjoy your time on the site.

R
The Rams

Moves
04 Sep 06

thanks for the help 😏

For RHP addons...

tinyurl.com/yssp6g

Moves
04 Sep 06

Originally posted by Ramned

You need to resign all your games in 1 of the accounts or you will be banned.

D

R
The Rams

Moves
04 Sep 06

Originally posted by Ragnorak
You need to resign all your games in 1 of the accounts or you will be banned.

D
oh ok. I offered them draws and told them they could time me out.