Colleague's Absence

Colleague's Absence

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

c

Moves
21 Dec 05

A work colleague of mine has unfortunately just gone into hospital and its likely he won't be playing any chess for a couple weeks ......

I assume its not possible to 'suspend' his games, but is there anyway that his vacation flag can be set on with a suitable description ?

I don't have access to his account, obviously!

thanks

r

Moves
21 Dec 05

Originally posted by cambridgeian
A work colleague of mine has unfortunately just gone into hospital and its likely he won't be playing any chess for a couple weeks ......

I assume its not possible to 'suspend' his games, but is there anyway that his vacation flag can be set on with a suitable description ?

thanks
just ask him for access to his account.

Im sure the site team wont mind if you set his vacation flag up with his explanation/plea to opponents but do not move in any games.

😉

c

Moves
21 Dec 05

Originally posted by rmacken
just ask him for access to his account.

Im sure the site team wont mind if you set his vacation flag up with his explanation/plea to opponents but do not move in any games.

😉
Thanks ... I would've done as suggested but he's already in hospital and I only heard it on the work grapevine so don't think i could contact him to ge this account details 😕

F
9 Edits

London

Moves
21 Dec 05

Originally posted by cambridgeian

thanks
Who is it? If he only has a few games, just message his opponants letting them know the situation. If he has quite a few, might be best to post a message in the forums.

c

Moves
22 Dec 05

Originally posted by Freddie2004
Who is it? If he only has a few games, just message his opponants letting them know the situation. If he has quite a few, might be best to post a message in the forums.
N Herts Eagle ..... but I see he's managed to get his vac flag set and a message ..... and it isn't made up!!

tks

X
Cancerous Bus Crash

p^2.sin(phi)

Moves
22 Dec 05

Hope he's not too badly hert.

r

Moves
22 Dec 05

Originally posted by XanthosNZ
Hope he's not too badly hert.