Clan warrior selecting idea

Clan warrior selecting idea

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

C
Zak the mad boy

Stamford Bridge

Moves
03 Sep 03

If your clan has been challenged and you want to play that clan but you don't want to play yourself can you ask around the clan if they wANT to play 4 games against this clan. This would be allwoing a player to have multiple clan games.

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
04 Sep 03

Originally posted by CFC
If your clan has been challenged and you want to play that clan but you don't want to play yourself can you ask around the clan if they wANT to play 4 games against this clan. This would be allwoing a player to have multiple clan games.
That would stink...

I don't think any clan would want me using Schindler or chewie in more than one matchup...

And I wouldn't want it to happen with me against any clan like Veggies, Bad Bishops, :๐Ÿ˜•pain::, Free Thinker's, Czech, Schliemann's Friends, Dutch Clan, etc.

Phla-

C
Zak the mad boy

Stamford Bridge

Moves
05 Sep 03

Originally posted by Phlabibit
That would stink...

I don't think any clan would want me using Schindler or chewie in more than one matchup...

And I wouldn't want it to happen with me against any clan like Veggies, Bad Bishops, :๐Ÿ˜•pain::, Free Thinker's, Czech, Schliemann's Friends, Dutch Clan, etc.

Phla-
oooops!๐Ÿ˜•
I see your point.

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
05 Sep 03

Originally posted by CFC
oooops!๐Ÿ˜•
I see your point.
I just noticed what happens when you write :๐Ÿ˜•pain:: Clan in the forums... We'll need to tell Digi!

:๐Ÿ˜•pain::

hahaha!

o
Looooney Ork

A galaxy far away

Moves
05 Sep 03

We sophiticted sophistichated sophiesitcated quite smart Darkwings learnt this long ago

http://www.redhotpawn.com/board/showthread.php?id=4826&page=16

Near the bottom

๐Ÿ˜‰

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
05 Sep 03

Originally posted by orkyboy
We sophiticted sophistichated sophiesitcated quite smart Darkwings learnt this long ago

http://www.redhotpawn.com/board/showthread.php?id=4826&page=16

Near the bottom

๐Ÿ˜‰
That lil guy looks like he is in pain!

L

Amsterdam

Moves
06 Sep 03

Originally posted by Phlabibit
I just noticed what happens when you write :๐Ÿ˜•pain:: Clan in the forums... We'll need to tell Digi!

hahaha!
Cool Beans!๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Olav