1. Joined
    04 Jun '21
    Moves
    30 Nov '21 00:07
    Hi, I see a previous post from HarryKasparov on page 3, but no solution. My game number is 14638352. My opponent resigned. I tried to offer a new game, but instead have swapped colour in our old game. Thanks in advance for any help.
  2. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    30 Nov '21 03:092 edits
    @Chris-Liberty

That game number doesn't show up in the gameID search, so I can't look at the actual game. However: if you're playing on a tiny screen, you may have accidentally clicked on the board graphic which is to the right of the Rematch button. That creates a new game. Or the flip-board graphic which is to the left of the Rematch button, which shows the flipped board with your colour starting at the top of the screen.
  3. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    30 Nov '21 08:13
    @chris-liberty said
    Hi, I see a previous post from HarryKasparov on page 3, but no solution. My game number is 14638352. My opponent resigned. I tried to offer a new game, but instead have swapped colour in our old game. Thanks in advance for any help.
    Game 14638352

is the way to link a game
  4. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    01 Dec '21 01:28
    @Chris-Liberty

The link Ponderable just posted is broken, so the file of that game may be corrupted. I'd suggest that you simply move the game to his Archive folder and forget about it. If you wish, create a new game, either using Rematch in the original game or as a new challenge.

Corrupted files are rare but they do happen, as in most software.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree