Challenge rejects

Challenge rejects

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gold Coast

Moves
08 Mar 03

When I challenge another player it often says the challenge failed but not why. It gives some suggestions why but not the actual reason. I should say -
Challenge rejected because your rating is not in the desired range.
or
Challenge rejected because you are not a pawn star.
or
Challenge rejected because you have reached your open game limit.
or
Challenge rejected because your oponent has reached their open game limit.
or
Challenge accepted ...

That way players get the message that it is important to obtain a star and to build up their rating points.

Great site.

Cheers.

l
Free Thinker

New York City

Moves
08 Mar 03

Originally posted by Simon McMahon
When I challenge another player it often says the challenge failed but not why. It gives some suggestions why but not the actual reason. I should say -
Challenge rejected because your rating is not in the desired range.
or
Challenge rejected because you are not a pawn star.
or
Challenge rejected because you have reached your open game limit.
or
...[text shortened]... it is important to obtain a star and to build up their rating points.

Great site.

Cheers.
What a great idea - It might be nice to have an option that only allows challenges from people with pawn stars.

-mike

O
Digital Blasphemy

Omnipresent

Moves
09 Mar 03

I agree. This option would allow subscribers to further support the site at their own discretion. A good subtle nudge to subscribe. (and yeah, I'm working on it) 🙂

t
Xebite

in front of you

Moves
09 Mar 03

What I really DON'T like at this site is the SUBSCRIBING thing: "Become a pawnstar..." and all this... in every second thread you find such a posting, on every second page...
it's getting me on my nerves.
😠 th 😠

JPA

Moves
09 Mar 03

Originally posted by legionnaire
What a great idea - It might be nice to have an option that only allows challenges from people with pawn stars.

-mike
Hi!

Trying to be a polite person, I always -when rejecting an invitation, only playing at my regular site CW.net- I mail him/she the reason why. Thus he/she knows why & is not left in the dark. It's a matter of courtesy & upbringing. Soory for sounding moralising!

cheerio!

Jan