can't remember...

can't remember...

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

P
Banned from edits

Grammar dyslexic

Moves
11 Mar 09

How to view detailed statistics. I used to look at stats as white, as black, against certain opponents. It's late and my memory is fried today, help me out and tell me please, where the heck is that stuff?

King David

Planet Earth.

Moves
11 Mar 09
1 edit

Originally posted by PocketKings
How to view detailed statistics. I used to look at stats as white, as black, against certain opponents. It's late and my memory is fried today, help me out and tell me please, where the heck is that stuff?
Go to your home page from top left hand corner, then click on the blue tab that says my performance once you get to your home page.

P
Banned from edits

Grammar dyslexic

Moves
14 Mar 09

Originally posted by KingDavid403
Go to your home page from top left hand corner, then click on the blue tab that says my performance once you get to your home page.
Thank you, I knew I it was right in front of me somewhere.

ET

Moves
18 Mar 09

I guess I'm not only old but dumb as well. I looked at MY Home and I see "My messages, my profile, my etc etc" but NO My Performance... Oh did I mention my eye sight is failing as well 🙂 any help would be appreciated.
EdT

ET

Moves
18 Mar 09

OK... Sorry I am blind!!!! I found it....