Can't move

Can't move

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

r

Moves
30 Sep 03

When I try to move a piece the cursor turns to a circle with a line through it and I cannot move a piece. I have just changed my vacationi status to off and am using a different pc than usual. The PC is running XP and the browser is IE 6.0.28. Any idea what the problem might be?

P

Moves
30 Sep 03

Originally posted by rajafish
When I try to move a piece the cursor turns to a circle with a line through it and I cannot move a piece. I have just changed my vacationi status to off and am using a different pc than usual. The PC is running XP and the browser is IE 6.0.28. Any idea what the problem might be?
It`s not some sort of "drag and drop" thing is it? I mean on the mouse.

RHP Member No.16

Moves
30 Sep 03

I have noticed that problem occasionally with my computer, and it only started doing that when I installed a wireless optical mouse. Seems to be very sensitive to the slightest mouse movement when clicking a button.

If I go back and click again very carefully it usually works ok, but it does get annoying sometimes. I've tried to adjust the sensitivity using mouse software, but that doesn't seem to help.

I don't know if you're having the same problem or not....

Marc

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
30 Sep 03

Click the piece you want to move. Click the square where you want it to do... I only get the circle when I hold the piece and try to move it...... GL.

Phla-