Cant connect to UCHESS

Cant connect to UCHESS

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A

Moves
17 Feb 07

Hi I can not connect to UCHESS. When i try it says "CONNECTION REJECTED, CHECK TO SEE IF YOU ARE LOGGED ON IN ANOTHER BROWSER" . I am not. I have tried just about everything, logging off, deleting all cookies etc. Can any one help? Thanks in advance.

DS

Moves
17 Feb 07

Originally posted by ActuaryMan
Hi I can not connect to UCHESS. When i try it says "CONNECTION REJECTED, CHECK TO SEE IF YOU ARE LOGGED ON IN ANOTHER BROWSER" . I am not. I have tried just about everything, logging off, deleting all cookies etc. Can any one help? Thanks in advance.
Did you use another computer [somewhere else, for example]and not log out when you left it?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
17 Feb 07

I find when I get that come up, I log out, x out the browser bring up a new one, and then re-enter my information. As a rule this usually works for me.

A

Moves
18 Feb 07

Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
Did you use another computer [somewhere else, for example]and not log out when you left it?
yes. i'm not logged on anywhere...and i still can't get on

A

Moves
18 Feb 07

Originally posted by Very Rusty
I find when I get that come up, I log out, x out the browser bring up a new one, and then re-enter my information. As a rule this usually works for me.
Thanks. Tried this and no dice..I still can't log on

d
happy

home

Moves
18 Feb 07

Thanks. Tried this and no dice..I still can't log on
It might have something to do with total number of people logged in. I find this msg coming up when there are about 50 logged in at the same time. Never with fewer than 50. (I have never seen more than 50 logged in, either)

R
The Rams

Moves
18 Feb 07

You see a TON of multi-accounters there. SO obvious for some!!!!

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
19 Feb 07

Originally posted by dsmfire
It might have something to do with total number of people logged in. I find this msg coming up when there are about 50 logged in at the same time. Never with fewer than 50. (I have never seen more than 50 logged in, either)
This is the problem.

uChess is largely unsupported at the moment.

And price of server licenses has prohibited me adding support for more users. (The cost of which may well have dropped, so I must look into it again)

-Russ