Can I set up a themed tournament?

Can I set up a themed tournament?

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

m

London

Moves
01 Feb 09

Can I set up a themed tournament? If so, how please?

Moves
01 Feb 09

Originally posted by mushypeas
Can I set up a themed tournament? If so, how please?
not yet but russ told me he was working on it, so you can expect it anytime within the next 2 years.

m

Moves
13 Feb 09

how do you set up a normal tournament? I have looked under tournament, my private but cant find how to do it.

ANy help would be appreciated.

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
13 Feb 09
2 edits

Originally posted by mjtr80
how do you set up a normal tournament? I have looked under tournament, my private but cant find how to do it.

ANy help would be appreciated.
I think you can donate money to RHP and ask Russ to set one up to your specs (use feedback)

Another option is start a club, get members and make a tourney.

Next option is ask Mctayto to make one to your specs in the Scotland club you are a member of.

P-

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
13 Feb 09
2 edits

Originally posted by Phlabibit
I think you can donate money to RHP and ask Russ to set one up to your specs (use feedback)

Another option is start a club, get members and make a tourney.

Next option is ask Mctayto to make one to your specs in the Scotland club you are a member of.

P-
No money donating required!

For sponsored tournament we used to ask that people offer a prize of some kind, but we haven't had one of those in quite some time.

Currently, private tournaments cannot be themed. We will create thematic tournaments on request though (use feedback), so this is probably your best option.

For normal tournaments, yes, clubs and clans are the way to go.