Can I change my username?

Can I change my username?

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R

Moves
28 Dec 07

can I change my username? or can I sponsor another account with my subscription? (make another account and sponsor that account)
I'm not rushing anymore.. after just 1+ month! and my username doesn't understands me anymore.. 😴

R

Moves
28 Dec 07

😳 i've found!

How do I change my user name?
FAQ

Unfortunately this is not possible. For consistency and to prevent confusion for other users, the registered name must remain as it was entered when you signed up. Subscribers can request that their name be modified to correct spelling and capitalisation.

.. that's a no! 😕

k

Moves
28 Dec 07

Originally posted by RushMePLZ
😳 i've found!

How do I change my user name?
FAQ

Unfortunately this is not possible. For consistency and to prevent confusion for other users, the registered name must remain as it was entered when you signed up. Subscribers can request that their name be modified to correct spelling and capitalisation.

.. that's a no! 😕
"Send Feedback" to RHP admins, at the bottom of every page.

p

Moves
29 Dec 07

When i renew my subscription for another year in June of next year can I change my username then?

M

Moves
29 Dec 07

In spite of the FAQ, it can be done although it's a deal of work for the administrators, so you need to have a good reason to ask. Use the Send Feedback link at the bottom of the page and you could be lucky.

Already mated

Omaha, Nebraska, USA

Moves
29 Dec 07

your name is fine.

z
Thread Killing Chimp

In your retina!:D

Moves
06 Jan 08

Originally posted by coquette
your name is fine.
haha, i think he will respect the fact you dicided that for him^^

YS

Lurking about

Moves
10 Jan 08

Is it possible for a player to close out an account and then sign in again as a new player -- assuming, of course, that he's willing to start the rating process over again?

Sort of along the same lines: Do old accounts ever get closed out automatically after long periods of inactivity? For instance, will Yuri Sumnoffabich go on living long after I'm dead?

If so, that's kinda creepy.

M

Earth

Moves
10 Jan 08

Originally posted by coquette
your name is fine.
Although I am worried about his eye