BIG PROBLEM

BIG PROBLEM

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

m

Moves
19 Aug 05

a lot of players dont respond when they become sure that they are going to lose the game. What can I do in those cases.

For RHP addons...

tinyurl.com/yssp6g

Moves
19 Aug 05

Subscribers automatically get awarded twice the rating points when this happens to soften the blow.

D

B
Non-Subscriber

RHP IQ

Moves
19 Aug 05

Originally posted by Ragnorak
Subscribers automatically get awarded twice the rating points when this happens to soften the blow.

D
Can you stoop lower?

Only 1 F in Uckfield

Buxted UK

Moves
20 Aug 05

Originally posted by maeenul
a lot of players dont respond when they become sure that they are going to lose the game. What can I do in those cases.
All of your games saw action on the 19th August.
You finished 2 and started two more.
I don't think you can really complain.

m

Moves
20 Aug 05

but there are someone who respond to other players but not me as he know that he has no way . Those players complete those games which they will win but does not respond in my game.

a

Moves
22 Aug 05

Originally posted by maeenul
but there are someone who respond to other players but not me as he know that he has no way . Those players complete those games which they will win but does not respond in my game.
I sometimes don't move in one or two games while moving in others. This might happen when it is a complicated situation and don't have time or concentration to think longer. Then it can happen that I just do the easy moves and leave the difficult ones for later.

So if someone doesn't move in your games, it doesn't have to mean that they ignore you.

Anyway, just wait and eventually win the game by good play or by claiming a win.

Data Warehouser

Back in the UK!

Moves
22 Aug 05

maeenul,

It seems your frustration is borne of not having enough games to move in??

If you had more ongoing games, it would not be an issue that some people did not move.

Subscription would allow you to have enough concurrent games to ensure you would have many moves to play each day.

M