Analyze Board

Analyze Board

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Erro Ergo Sum

In the Green Room

Moves
05 Dec 07

Lately I don't seem to be able to use my analyze board when considering my reply to an opponent's move. When I click on "Analyze board," nothing happens. I can't seem to make use of it because I can't call it up on my screen. Has anyone else got this problem? Am I not doing something correctly?

N

The sky

Moves
05 Dec 07

Originally posted by AttilaTheHorn
Lately I don't seem to be able to use my analyze board when considering my reply to an opponent's move. When I click on "Analyze board," nothing happens. I can't seem to make use of it because I can't call it up on my screen. Has anyone else got this problem? Am I not doing something correctly?
It works fine for me. Are you using a pop-up blocker, maybe installed it recently or changed the settings?

Erro Ergo Sum

In the Green Room

Moves
05 Dec 07

I'm constantly inundated with pop-ups, so I don't think I'm using a pop-up blocker, but I'm not sure. I'd like to get rid of that crap forever because they come up everywhere, even in the middle of chess, but I don't know how.
So the one and only pop-up I want, my analyze board, won't pop up, but everything else does. It drives me crazy.

E3

Moves
07 Dec 07

As an alternative to using the analyse board, you can use the 'Game History ' board to try out possible continuations. Personally I usually do it this way.

Erro Ergo Sum

In the Green Room

Moves
07 Dec 07

I still want to use my analysis board. It used to be available, but no longer. How do I get it to work?

n
I Drank What? ©

I'm With Stupid

Moves
07 Dec 07

Originally posted by AttilaTheHorn
I still want to use my analysis board. It used to be available, but no longer. How do I get it to work?
I always just go to my "public games". it lets you analyze there as well...I like doing it like that better than the analyze board.

Dave