analysis of public games

analysis of public games

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s

Moves
23 Nov 03

any chance of adding the ability to do analysis on public games, as well as on our own?

and RedHotTed

Red Hot Rebel Clan

Moves
23 Nov 03

Originally posted by spaniel
any chance of adding the ability to do analysis on public games, as well as on our own?
When you look at a public game you can actually move the pieces around! I only found theis out by accident 🙂

s

Moves
23 Nov 03

Originally posted by Rhymester
When you look at a public game you can actually move the pieces around! I only found theis out by accident 🙂
ok thx, problem solved

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
23 Nov 03

Truth be told, I coded it this way by accident too! (I found out I could move them the same way you did 😳 ) Without going in to the detail, the same code is used for the game history and analysis page - hence the similar behaviour.

-Russ

RHP Member No.16

Moves
23 Nov 03
1 edit

Originally posted by Russ
Truth be told, I coded it this way by accident too! (I found out I could move them the same way you did 😳 ) Without going in to the detail, the same code is used for the game history and analysis page - hence the similar behaviour.

-Russ
Hey Russ, I heard a rumor that this became a chess site by accident, simply because you and Chris mis-spelled the site name and ended up with 'red hot pawn' instead.

You decided to look up pawn in your dictionary, and the rest is history!

Marc 😲

n

Spokane, WA

Moves
23 Nov 03

*Laughing hysterically*

Good one Marc!