again T/O claim

again T/O claim

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The RudeĀ©

who knows?

Moves
26 Jan 04

I hate to be the repetitive guy but do someone knows when this damned T/O claim option will be reintroduced?

r
CHAOS GHOST!!!

Elsewhere

Moves
26 Jan 04

I hate to be repetitive too, but the Cult of Maths congratulates anyone who posts at 17:29 EST.

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
26 Jan 04

Sorry guys, a few people are still having problems since the server migration. I want to leave it until tomorrow AM GMT before reactivating it now. I don't want to penalise anyone until everything is back to normal- so please just be patient for a little longer.

-Russ

Ming the Merciless

Royal Oak, MI

Moves
27 Jan 04

Originally posted by royalchicken
I hate to be repetitive too, but the Cult of Maths congratulates anyone who posts at 17:29 EST.
Alright, I'll bite...what is the obsession with 17:29 EST?

Chief Justice

Center of Contention

Moves
27 Jan 04

Originally posted by rwingett
Alright, I'll bite...what is the obsession with 17:29 EST?
It is the smallest number expressible as the sum of two cubes in two different ways.

q

Moves
27 Jan 04

Originally posted by bbarr
It is the smallest number expressible as the sum of two cubes in two different ways.
Said Ramanajan, in smalltalk about a cab number, from his deathbed. He sent his mathematical work to Oxford and the opinion was that his equations must be true because no-one would have the imagination to think them up if they werent