adding to my buddies

adding to my buddies

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s

Moves
13 May 03

I can use my buddy list, delete buddies, but not add anyone. The system tells me that I have too many players in my buddy. I reduced to 4 and it still doesn't work. Anyone else had this problem?

Gil.

DB

Moves
13 May 03

Hi Gilbert

I think Danforth had a similar problem.There is a thread last posting the 11th of this month.We should play again sometime.

Cheers
Johan

Vive le Québec!

Hungry Bay, Québec

Moves
14 May 03

Originally posted by sintubin
I can use my buddy list, delete buddies, but not add anyone. The system tells me that I have too many players in my buddy. I reduced to 4 and it still doesn't work. Anyone else had this problem?

Gil.
I've got the same problem as you Gilbert... I hope they will fix this up soon.... But at least we're not alone with this misfortune... 😉

Yan

t

Moves
23 May 03

Russ has fixed the problem for me, and i hope it fixed everyone else's, if you still have a problem message him (using the inbox thing)

-trekkie

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
23 May 03

Trekkie,

I just fixed yours alone - I need to rewrite some stuff to fix it for everyone. In fact, my boss kindly let me out of work early, so I may well do it now.

-Russ

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
23 May 03

Ok, I rewrote it all, and then migrated the old lists - so as far as everyone is concerned, it is the same. But it isnt.

It should now work with no problems. 🙂

-Russ

s

Moves
29 May 03

Originally posted by Russ
Ok, I rewrote it all, and then migrated the old lists - so as far as everyone is concerned, it is the same. But it isnt.

It should now work with no problems. 🙂

-Russ
It works indeed.
Thanks, Russ.

Gil.

s

Moves
08 Jun 03

It works indeed.
Thanks, Russ.

Gil.
well, it worked perfectly, until the buttons disappeared, being replaced by the 'Clans' button.

Could you at least remind us of the URL to go to the buddies list?

Gil.

RHP Member No.16

Moves
08 Jun 03

well, it worked perfectly, until the buttons disappeared, being replaced by the 'Clans' button.

Gil.
There is still a link to 'My Buddies' under the 'My Home' link at top of page.

regards, Marc

s

Moves
08 Jun 03

Originally posted by mwmiller
There is still a link to 'My Buddies' under the 'My Home' link at top of page.

regards, Marc
thanks, Marc.

Gil.

L

Amsterdam

Moves
08 Jun 03

Gil.
Great picture by the way, of the clans that is...🙂

Olav