Account free for titleholder?

Account free for titleholder?

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

f
Quack Quack Quack !

Chesstralia

Moves
13 Jun 04

there definitely is a master using this name ...... BUT

how can russ or gatecrasher be sure that this person claiming to be a master is in fact that person who is a master?

it is not so much that i doubt this individual - but we are likely to see copycats.

S
Shut Gorohoviy!

Moves
13 Jun 04

Originally posted by Gatecrasher
That's a problem - because I am a subscriber - nowhere on my menu does it give me the option to subscribe again, or at least I can't find it. 😕
Click your star man!

G
Whale watching

33°36'S 26°53'E

Moves
13 Jun 04

Originally posted by SirLoseALot
Click your star man!
Thanks, Sir, that worked.

I can't be sure jorquerino is for real, but his standard of play on his finished and current games are pretty impressive.

Q
Beyond Category

Chattanooga, TN

Moves
13 Jun 04
1 edit

Originally posted by flexmore
there definitely is a master using this name ...... [b]BUT

how can russ or gatecrasher be sure that this person claiming to be a master is in fact that person who is a master?

it is not so much that i doubt this individual - but we are likely to see copycats.
[/b]
I believe he offered in his first post to send Russ & Chris his FIDE credentials.

Chessaholics!!

Sunny California

Moves
13 Jun 04

Originally posted by Qweequeg
I believe he offered in his first post to send Russ & Chris his FIDE credentials.
yep mayybe it was that😀

j

Moves
14 Jun 04

Hello to all:
If the administrators acces obvious to my request I will demonstrate who I am sending the pertinent documentation since they have solicitud to me before several sites to play in line.
If somebody knows servers type ICC, FICS or Ajedrez21 will be able to observe that nick "jorquerino" it exists :-) and using the same direction of electronic mail.
Good, I hope that the administrators pronounce soon hopefully, so that all we leave doubts.
Greetings,

Note: I use traductor, sorry for poor "confused" english.

Moves
14 Jun 04

Bienvenido a RHP Marcelo .

So are we going to see an upcoming jorquerino vs. ironman31 match?

Usted debe "challenge" a 'ironman31'. El no tiene pérdidas.

-- somebody who is better at spanish please suggest it to him. I doubt my two semesters of community college spanish will get across how cool of a public match that would be to watch....

Chessaholics!!

Sunny California

Moves
14 Jun 04

Originally posted by tmetzler
Bienvenido a RHP Marcelo .

So are we going to see an upcoming jorquerino vs. ironman31 match?

Usted debe "challenge" a 'ironman31'. El no tiene pérdidas.

-- somebody who is better at spanish please suggest it to him. I doubt my two semesters of community college spanish will get across how cool of a public match that would be to watch....

El quiere decir que rete a ironman por que no ha perdido aun y almenos a mi me gustaria ver un juego de usted contra el seria interesante.😀
+(*!*)+

Chessaholics!!

Sunny California

Moves
16 Jun 04

ARe u there?

G
Whale watching

33°36'S 26°53'E

Moves
16 Jun 04

Originally posted by Talem16
ARe u there?
He clearly is, because you are now playing him. Good luck! 😀

f
Quack Quack Quack !

Chesstralia

Moves
17 Jun 04

Originally posted by Talem16
ARe u there?

Game 549029

He is there ..... but you are not!

What a quick game!

stitching you up

Moves
17 Jun 04

Originally posted by Ravello
I guess it should be a good thing to argue this matter with Russ or Chrismo,so they can solve it.
I'm sure that they have read this thread and have discussed it. No action would therefore mean that hey feel that nothing needs to change.

Chessaholics!!

Sunny California

Moves
19 Jun 04

Originally posted by flexmore

Game 549029

He is there ..... but you are not!

What a quick game!
😳 yeah he beat me I tried to do a new opening but it did not work i guess😲 Maybe next time he is pretty good.