accept game offer

accept game offer

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

t

Moves
20 Nov 07

why does my open invite (and some others) not have "accept game offer" after it?

e

Moves
20 Nov 07

Originally posted by tempehman
why does my open invite (and some others) not have "accept game offer" after it?
because you're a loser

DD
Stealer of Souls

Waiting for You

Moves
20 Nov 07

Originally posted by eatmybishop
because you're a loser
😲

RHP Member No.16

Moves
20 Nov 07

It only shows up on the offers that you can accept.

DR

Moves
20 Nov 07
1 edit

I'm not 100% sure, but I can take a guess.

When you view the Open Invites, your own game doesn't have an "accept offer" after it because you can't accept your own game to play in, that would be playing yourself. And other games probably don't have an "accept offer" behind them because you don't fit their requirements. Some players will create a game and have a minimum rating requirement, like "greater than 1800" or "greater than 2100" and if you don't match, then you can't accept the game, and the "accept offer" won't be listed. I hope that's it.

Good luck in your games!

t

Moves
20 Nov 07

thanks for the last two replies - I shoulsd have thought of that

F

Moves
21 Nov 07

Originally posted by eatmybishop
because you're a loser
Are your sense of humour so low?
Do you feel above everyone else when you make yourself funny on others behalf?
What problem do you have?

P

Moves
22 Nov 07

Originally posted by Doctor Rat
I'm not 100% sure, but I can take a guess.

When you view the Open Invites, your own game doesn't have an "accept offer" after it because you can't accept your own game to play in, that would be playing yourself. And other games probably don't have an "accept offer" behind them because you don't fit their requirements. Some players will create a game an ...[text shortened]... "accept offer" won't be listed. I hope that's it.

Good luck in your games!
You could have just said "because you can't play with yourself"