You

You

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rural North Dakota

Moves
08 Jul 13

Originally posted by josephw
I was never good at pessimism, but I can be negative when necessary. Lol
They say that opposites attract. mr ale is Mr. Negative. I am Mrs. Positive. (He drives me nuts.) 😛

Moves
08 Jul 13

Originally posted by ale1552
They say that opposites attract. mr ale is Mr. Negative. I am Mrs. Positive. (He drives me nuts.) 😛
Is there really any relationship where, if your truthful, that doesn't happen? But when all is said and done there is always compromise and if there isn't it is doomed to failure.

rural North Dakota

Moves
08 Jul 13

Originally posted by Great Big Stees
Is there really any relationship where, if your truthful, that doesn't happen? But when all is said and done there is always compromise and if there isn't it is doomed to failure.
His negativity makes me just more positive. I did not read all the Pollyanna books for nothing when I was a pre-teen. 😀

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
08 Jul 13

"Status July 6-7, 2013"

Tentative Number of Members: 10. Thumbs Up: 1
(You represent the best of RHP. Thank you. (gb)

Footnote: "No": 1; Thumbs Down: 9

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
08 Jul 13
1 edit

+ Ales = 1,552

- Ales = 1

+ Ales 1,551

Mrs. Positive Ale wins convincingly!!

Pass the nuts (unsalted, please).

lol

Moves
08 Jul 13

His negativity makes me just more positive. I did not read all the Pollyanna books for nothing when I was a pre-teen. 😀
If you have been together long enough, he really needs you, in some sense, and vice versa.

rural North Dakota

Moves
08 Jul 13

Originally posted by JS357
If you have been together long enough, he really needs you, in some sense, and vice versa.
Of course! 🙂 38 years of putting up with each other.

Moves
08 Jul 13

Of course! 🙂 38 years of putting up with each other.
Maybe we are lucky, when we can't live with the person we can't live without.

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
08 Jul 13

Originally posted by johnnylongwoody
What's the difference between the Quakers and the Amish?
Are they the same?
How deep you want to dig into theology?

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
08 Jul 13

My wife is definitely on the positive side. Always sees the best in people and things. I tend toward what I call being practical and realistic.

Perhaps I should broaden my view. 🙂

Moves
08 Jul 13

Sure.

Moves
08 Jul 13

How's the new club progressing?

l

Moves
08 Jul 13

Originally posted by josephw
My wife is definitely on the positive side. Always sees the best in people and things. I tend toward what I call being practical and realistic.

Perhaps I should broaden my view. 🙂
They say that what first attracts you in a new partner is what eventually annoys you the most. Is that anyone's experience?

rural North Dakota

Moves
08 Jul 13

Originally posted by lolof
They say that what first attracts you in a new partner is what eventually annoys you the most. Is that anyone's experience?
Not in my case. What attracted me in the first place just gets hidden from view after the courting is over.

Moves
08 Jul 13
1 edit

Originally posted by lolof
My wife is irrepressibly social and (for example) loves to celebrate birthdays. I join in grudgingly and always have a great time. (edit: 29 years so far)