1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    19 May '19 06:331 edit
    There's only one rule for posts on this thread:

Whatever you post, it must - to some degree - get the wrong end of the stick with regard to the post it's replying to.
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    19 May '19 06:36
    @fmf said
    Whatever you post, it must - to some degree - get the wrong end of the stick with regard to the post it's replying to.
    So what you're saying, basically, is it's wrong to give any degree of stick to others for what they post when you're replying to it?
  3. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    19 May '19 06:481 edit
    @fmf said
    There's only one rule for posts on this thread:

You got the thin edge of the spatula there. No, no, no, the one rule is: never divulge all of the rules. There's always a hidden agenda, in every thread. Soon, it will rear its ugly head. Very soon.
  4. Subscriberhakima
    Illumination
    The Razor's Edge
    Moves
    19 May '19 07:00
    @fmf said
    So what you're saying, basically, is it's wrong to give any degree of stick to others for what they post when you're replying to it?
    The degree of stick is proportional to the speed a thread sinks to the bottom of the page, thereby diminishing its imperative; that is unless another poster replies, thereby resurrecting the degree of stick; right or wrong.
  5. Standard memberchessturd
    Trump 2020
    Moves
    19 May '19 07:03
    I like beer.
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    19 May '19 07:17
    @hakima said
    The degree of stick is proportional to the speed a thread sinks to the bottom of the page, thereby diminishing its imperative; that is unless another poster replies, thereby resurrecting the degree of stick; right or wrong.
    If you're going to start with the resurrecting stuff, take it to the Spirituality Forum.
  7. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    19 May '19 07:19
    @hakima said
    "My shtick, write or wrong !"
  8. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    19 May '19 07:20
    @fmf said
    If you're going to start with the resurrecting stuff, take it to the Spirituality Forum.
    Why do you think only religions that involve resurrection are genuine religions?
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    19 May '19 07:25
    @moonbus said
    You got the thin edge of the spatula there. No, no, no, the one rule is: never divulge all of the rules. There's always a hidden agenda, in every thread. Soon, it will rear its ugly head. Very soon.
    Wait. Are you saying I've got an ugly head?
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    19 May '19 07:26
    @moonbus said
    Soon, it will rear its ugly head. Very soon.
    Or are you saying I've got an ugly rear?

Which?
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    19 May '19 07:28
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    Why do you think only religions that involve resurrection are genuine religions?
    I do NOT think only about religions!
  12. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    19 May '19 08:25
    @fmf said
    Wait. Are you saying I've got an ugly head?
    What is ugly? What is beautiful? Aesthetics. Take it to Culture, Spanky.
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    19 May '19 09:03
    @moonbus said
    What is ugly? What is beautiful?
    Both are.
  14. Joined
    06 Nov '15
    Moves
    19 May '19 10:28
    @fmf said
    Both are.
    The stirring end of this stick must be handled with rubber gloves, because the business end seems to be suffering some mission-creep.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree