Why was Arnold attacked?

Why was Arnold attacked?

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

E

Moves
20 May 19

@Very-Rusty

Follow tos. If you are intetested in the topic of the thread, then chime in. If all you eant to do is make a jab at a person who does not like it, then do not do it.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
20 May 19
1 edit

@eladar said
@Very-Rusty

Follow tos. If you are intetested in the topic of the thread, then chime in. If all you eant to do is make a jab at a person who does not like it, then do not do it.
Did you spell toes incorrectly? What does 'intetested' mean, my English isn't that good? Also don't know what 'eant' means?

-VR

E

Moves
20 May 19

@Very-Rusty

This phone is bad.

But hey, you have made your point for now on I will say leave me alone.

Unless you are wanting to talk about Arnold and getting kicked, please leave me alone.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
20 May 19

@eladar said
@Very-Rusty

This phone is bad.

But hey, you have made your point for now on I will say leave me alone.

Unless you are wanting to talk about Arnold and getting kicked, please leave me alone.
Must be that damn auto-correct!!!

If you want to be left alone, just don't bother posting.

Someone will aways reply. 😉

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
20 May 19

Arnold Schwarzenegger spoke of his passion for chess at the opening of the Arnold Chess Classic games in Johannesburg, South Africa. “I started when I was eight with my father, I had to play with him every day. When I went to America, I started playing over there with friends and people at the gym,” he said. “It was always part of me.”

-VR

E

Moves
20 May 19

@Very-Rusty

Not auto correct just slightly off on buttons.

I see you will just be a bully and see nothing wrong with being a turd. I guess people need to be themselves and this site does not moderate enough to stop it.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
20 May 19

@eladar said
I was describing behavior, not name calling.

Should people rise above belittling and making jabs at other people?
You are a degenerate and a hypocrite having made vile comments about other forum users over the last couple of days. There is no coming back from that for you.

I have never known so much hate and spite in one individual. You are truly lost.

E

Moves
20 May 19

@Ghost-of-a-Duke

We will see if they will moderate the abusive behavior in that post of yours.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
20 May 19

@eladar said
@Ghost-of-a-Duke

We will see if they will moderate the abusive behavior in that post of yours.
The abuse was all yours. Why are you coming into the General forum calling people vile names? How is that related to abuse you felt you received in the Debates forum?

Most people here are completely unaware of what goes on in that forum.

E

Moves
20 May 19

@Ghost-of-a-Duke

Funny how you see things. I do not adress you at all then you start verbally abusing me. In your mind this is me abusing you.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
20 May 19

@eladar said
@Ghost-of-a-Duke

Funny how you see things. I do not adress you at all then you start verbally abusing me. In your mind this is me abusing you.
Some of the things you directed at Suzianne were beyond sick.

Seriously, what's wrong with you?

E

Moves
20 May 19

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Some of the things you directed at Suzianne were beyond sick.

Seriously, what's wrong with you?
Suzi jumped in first with the personal attack and you turn a blind eye because you are what you are.

Grass Farmer

Moves
20 May 19
1 edit

@eladar said
Suzi jumped in first with the personal attack and you turn a blind eye because you are what you are.
Which was what boy?

Maybe where you are from you can simply degrade a women smarter than you.

E

Moves
20 May 19
2 edits

@executioner-brand said
Which was what boy?
The first time she entered the thread. She was not interested in the topic, just chimed in to complain about me. Personal attack no attempt to discuss the topic.

This is a tos violation.

All I did was complain back.

Grass Farmer

Moves
20 May 19

@eladar said
The first time she entered the thread. She was not interested in the topic, just chimed in to complain about me. Personal attack no attempt to discuss the topic.

This is a tos violation.

All I did was complain back.
What you [did] was abuse a women in front of everyone.