Why men should be paid more than woman

Why men should be paid more than woman

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
22 Feb 17

Originally posted by Very Rusty
Trev,

How could you possibly go wrong on a deal like that! 😉

-VR
I actually ate the food and drunk the whiskey she bought... she doesn't drink so had a juice.

I remember once someone bought me something but I didn't use it much 😉

Moves
22 Feb 17

Originally posted by Great Big Stees
Might? Man go for it.
Maybe it's custom for them to buy their own rings? Hmmm

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
22 Feb 17

Originally posted by Torunn
I must say, I hesitate to see the connection. What kind of relationships are we talking about?
Well, like a man once said, you can be right or you can be happy. Take your pick.

Gothenburg

Moves
22 Feb 17
2 edits

Originally posted by sonhouse
Well, like a man once said, you can be right or you can be happy. Take your pick.
I wouldn't want to insist on being right if that should mean that my partner would pretend to agree with me just to keep the house peace and have a quiet evening and so on.

Gothenburg

Moves
22 Feb 17

I wouldn't want to insist on being right if that should mean that my partner would pretend to agree with me just to keep the house peace and have a quiet evening and so on.
My post didn't add anything to the discussion but it's too late to delete.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
22 Feb 17
1 edit

Torunn,

You could ask a Moderator to remove it, if you really wanted.

It really doesn't matter, no one will even remember it come tomorrow. 😉

-VR

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
22 Feb 17

In the GF only posts which add something to a discussion are deleted.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
22 Feb 17
1 edit

Originally posted by Great Big Stees
Oh come on Rustyman. Just lie back in your bed tonight and count those $1,000 bills going from your wallet to your bank account...cha ching, cha ching. In no time you'll be "sawing logs". 😉
GBS,

LOL...You have known me long enough now, to know I was being sarcastic!!!

Bank of Canada kills $1000 bill
CBC News Posted: Sep 26, 2000 1:24 PM ET Last Updated: Nov 10, 2000 11:59 PM ET

The Bank of Canada will no longer issue $1,000 bills as of this Friday in an effort to fight organized crime and money laundering.

The bill's extinction was made official Monday after formal approval from the federal government. It was the final step in a February proposal by the the Finance Department, the central bank and the RCMP to get rid of the bills which are favoured by criminals.

Nicknamed "pinkies" for their reddish-purple hue, $1000 bills were an easy way for criminals to hide and carry their earnings.

The next largest denomination is now $100, which will make stacks of cash heavier and bulkier.

The central bank says the $1000 bill is still legal tender but no new ones will be printed. It stressed individuals can hold onto their $1000 bills as long as they want. But commercial banks have been asked to return any $1000 bills customers deposit or exchange. The notes will be eventually taken out of circulation and destroyed by the central bank.

The bills have a portrait of the Queen on the front and a pair of pine grosbeaks on the back. They've been in circulation since 1935. The Bank of Canada estimates a $1000 bill has a lifespan of 13 years.

The central bank says the bill's withdrawal will have little impact since it makes up only 0.3 per cent of the Canadian currency in circulation.

-VR

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
23 Feb 17

Make-up. You don't need it, or it is not helping.

Moves
23 Feb 17

Originally posted by Trev33
We need more calories to survive, therefore spend more on food. A basic living need, why should woman be given more money just to waste on makeup?

Another reason, when a guy and girl go out on a date. Who is expected to pay? At best the guy gets to split it.

We need at least 10% more wages.
Dumped again?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
23 Feb 17

I

I remember once someone bought me something but I didn't use it much 😉
Trev,

Perhaps that person will keep that in mind, and not buy you something again!!! 😉

-VR

rc

Moves
25 Feb 17

We need more calories to survive, therefore spend more on food. A basic living need, why should woman be given more money just to waste on makeup?

Another reason, when a guy and girl go out on a date. Who is expected to pay? At best the guy gets to split it.

We need at least 10% more wages.
cannot believe this only got one thumb up, unassailable logic!

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
25 Feb 17

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Wobbie,

Looks like one other person has the same logic as you. I bet it is little v. or Potatoe Head.

-VR

Moves
26 Feb 17

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Up to 3 now, glad we have a few good minds here.

Moves
26 Feb 17

Originally posted by Very Rusty
Trev,

Perhaps that person will keep that in mind, and not buy you something again!!! 😉

-VR
Some charity could probably do more with the money.