Whinge Thread.

Whinge Thread.

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
15 Aug 13

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
Glad you decided to weigh in with your well qualified comments. Here's the link for your convenience:

http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2013-07-30/health/40848059_1_bath-tub-detox-hydrogen-peroxide
It does remind me of the guys who sell "Oxygen-enriched" water. Humbug. If you want Oxygen in your digestive tract swallow air.

1.5 l 3% hdyrogen peroxide in 150 l water is taking out really a lot of danger from the prescription. But your Body oxygenates most effectively via the lungs. Oh and via the Skin, when in AIR!

Anti-Inflammation of sugar ...ask your doctor about that one. The stuff they want is not sugar but honey. And not the sugar in the honey if we come to that.

Australia

Moves
18 Aug 13
1 edit

Doesn't it sometimes strike you as strange that, in a well educated world population, all the odd bits of folk wisdom suddenly look respectable again? If you choose any "alternative medicine" topic and really make a study of it, it starts to read like the pronouncements of the snake-oil merchants of our childhood. I guess you can't educate people out of gullibility.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
18 Aug 13

Originally posted by Kewpie
Doesn't it sometimes strike you as strange that, in a well educated world population, all the odd bits of folk wisdom suddenly look respectable again? If you choose any "alternative medicine" topic and really make a study of it, it starts to read like the pronouncements of the snake-oil merchants of our childhood. I guess you can't educate people out of gullibility.
Has the discomfort level of your three week old cold diminished yet?

Australia

Moves
18 Aug 13

Went around the same time as it would if I'd done nothing, or everything. Colds last only 2 or 3 weeks if you treat them with every possible method, but if you ignore them altogether and just get on with your life they can drag on for 14 or even 21 days ...

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
11 Sep 13

Originally posted by Kewpie
Went around the same time as it would if I'd done nothing, or everything. Colds last only 2 or 3 weeks if you treat them with every possible method, but if you ignore them altogether and just get on with your life they can drag on for 14 or even 21 days ...
Several weeks have passed. Feeling better?