Where Did The Thread Go?

Where Did The Thread Go?

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

K

Moves
12 Jan 14

What happened to the OP and thread that started with someone being urged to make a decision about Jesus?

Moves
12 Jan 14

It was transferred to Spiritual sub-forum. 😉

C
Cowboy From Hell

American West

Moves
12 Jan 14

Originally posted by KingOnPoint
What happened to the OP and thread that started with someone being urged to make a decision about Jesus?
It's been reincarnated. 😕

PDI

Moves
12 Jan 14

Originally posted by ChessPraxis
It's been reincarnated. 😕
Or resurrected, depending on your beliefs.

Australia

Moves
12 Jan 14

Happy to see it go where it belonged, GF ought to be a light-hearted fun place. That's why separate forums were created for the serious stuff in the first place.

Moves
13 Jan 14

Originally posted by Kewpie
Happy to see it go where it belonged, GF ought to be a light-hearted fun place. That's why separate forums were created for the serious stuff in the first place.
Well, I was going to discuss a player's behavior (or a chess site code regarding religious agitating) not to start heated spiritual discussion. But the thread took direction of its own...

C
Cowboy From Hell

American West

Moves
13 Jan 14

Originally posted by vandervelde
Well, I was going to discuss a player's behavior (or a chess site code regarding religious agitating) not to start heated spiritual discussion. But the thread took direction of its own...
See, that's where you went wrong. You should have done a thread like this:

Someone P1ZZED me off!

Let's get him, his nick is XXXXXXXX

Then a witch hunt of epic proportions would have ensued, BUT NO!! 😛