When have you been made to “taste of you own medicine”

When have you been made to “taste of you own medicine”

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
12 Sep 22

@very-rusty said
If you were Christian you wouldn't be cursing. Yes, you are either a fake or a bad Christian.

-VR
Answer something, engage, all your doing is spewing things out with no thought. Your judging my relationship and you obliviously have a very small database along with your wife on the subject.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
12 Sep 22
1 edit

Repost just for you Mike69

LOL@ mike 69, She use to be a Sunday school Teacher and can quote parts of the bible and has read it through at least 3 times! Can you match that Mr. Christian? Are you a born again Christian? Do you know what I am talking about? 🙂

Tell me all you know 🙂

-VR

Moves
12 Sep 22

@very-rusty said

LOL@ mike 69, She use to be a Sunday school Teacher and can quote parts of the bible and has read it through at least 3 times! Can you match that Mr. Christian? Are you a born again Christian? Do you know what I am talking about? 🙂

Tell me all you know 🙂

-VR
Are you really this stupid?
It’s the meaning and understanding what you read that’s important. anyone can pop out verses and say the right answer in a lesson plan. By listening to you, her most devout student I have many doubts.

Moves
12 Sep 22

@very-rusty said

Tell me all you know 🙂

-VR
BTW, those are baby questions, are you going to answer any. Have you thought that when I do start I will run you in the ground.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
12 Sep 22

@mike69 said
Are you really this stupid?
It’s the meaning and understanding what you read that’s important. anyone can pop out verses and say the right answer in a lesson plan. By listening to you, her most devout student I have many doubts.
Do you know what is being said?

I told you I was a Roman Catholic. She is not training me....LOL.... I plan on remaining a Roman Catholic. I just know you are not a very good Christian from what she has told me. 🙂 She said of course she is not a judge of anyone, it is ME TELLING YOU THAT....

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
12 Sep 22
1 edit

@mike69 said
BTW, those are baby questions, are you going to answer any. Have you thought that when I do start I will run you in the ground.
I very much doubt that as she is home here now, so you will not stump her I can tell you that for a fact. You don't act like any Christian I've ever met. I bet you smoke and drink too! 🙂

-VR

Moves
12 Sep 22

@very-rusty said
I very much doubt that as she is home here now, so you will not stump her I can tell you that for a fact. You don't act like any Christian I've ever met. I bet you smoke and drink too! 🙂

-VR
Why do you keep bouncing between clans and here with this topic. I answered you there pick a place the two of you can answer me and let’s get started.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
12 Sep 22

@mike69 said
Why do you keep bouncing between clans and here with this topic. I answered you there pick a place the two of you can answer me and let’s get started.
Hey,
I can post where I wish. You haven't answered a thing I've asked you so don't expect any answers until you ask some questions. Like do you smoke or drink alcohol?

-VR

Moves
12 Sep 22
1 edit

If only this site had a forum so people can talk and get away from people like you two.

Moves
12 Sep 22

I'd like to taste that medicine.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
12 Sep 22
1 edit

@ccpatzer said
I'd like to taste that medicine.
My humble apology to you sir! 🙂

I don't believe mike69 knows how the P.M.'s work. 🙂

-VR

Moves
12 Sep 22

@very-rusty said
Hey,
I can post where I wish. You haven't answered a thing I've asked you so don't expect any answers until you ask some questions. Like do you smoke or drink alcohol?

-VR
So your judging me and know nothing about me by your questions.
I asked you this and it’s fair since it was one of the first comments you made at me. I’m needing clarity(and both of you are home).

If it’s her talking put her on. I will be respectful, have her start with explaining how and why I should pray nightly for FMF, and what I have done in prayer about him isn’t enough. Well mr mouth

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
12 Sep 22

@mike69 said
So your judging me and know nothing about me by your questions.
I asked you this and it’s fair since it was one of the first comments you made at me. I’m needing clarity(and both of you are home).

If it’s her talking put her on. I will be respectful, have her start with explaining how and why I should pray nightly for FMF, and what I have done in prayer about him isn’t enough. Well mr mouth
I already told you, she doesn't like your attitude. What part did you not understand simple enough. Do you drink or smoke another simple question to answer.

-VR

Moves
12 Sep 22

@ccpatzer said
If only this site had a forum so people can talk and get away from people like you two.
Go start one since your obliviously lost and out of the loop here.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
12 Sep 22

@mike69 said
Go start one since your obliviously lost and out of the loop here.
Actually we should be talking about this in a P.M..... It is us who should find another venue to post in.

-VR