What pops up...

What pops up...

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
21 Dec 12

Originally posted by Kewpie

It wasn't a blank post, but an original comment. You didn't get it?
No. I didn't. Thanks.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
21 Dec 12
4 edits

Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
You're like one of those little terriers with a dirty face that humps your leg and drags its butt across the floor.
You're just like the wussie I know you are, brave behind your keyboard!!! 😛 😉

Bet you wind up with more coal in your sock this X-mas!

A very merry Christmas to your Wife & children! I'd send them a sympathy card if I had the address. I'm sure you're not about to share that with me EH! :p 😉

Try to do better in your next response, I expect more from you than the rest!!!

FB
Great Big Stees

In Check

Moves
21 Dec 12

Originally posted by Phlabibit
What Pops Up

Crap threads courtesy of GB.
Crass comments by Phlabibit...

FB
Great Big Stees

In Check

Moves
21 Dec 12

Red Hot Pawn brain dump:

"These f***ers are really lucky you can't get roasted with a flame thrower through the internutz. You know, I really used to like Pudding Pops. What ever happened to those things? Bill Cosby used to make me laugh. You can't help but smile when Cosby talks about Pudding Pops. I should spend the rest of the day talking l ...[text shortened]... where's my flame thrower, f*** can't find anything around here... oh, there's my keys."
So... HoH... what intrinsic value was added by your vitriol? Hmmm? Just get back down in your basement where your kids can't see you playing with yourself... Merry X-mas swine.

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
21 Dec 12

Originally posted by Frank Burns
So... HoH... what intrinsic value was added by your vitriol? Hmmm? Just get back down in your basement where your kids can't see you playing with yourself... Merry X-mas swine.
Damn it, dogs on both legs now.

Merry Christmas you inbred half wit.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
21 Dec 12

Damn it, dogs on both legs now.

Merry Christmas you inbred half wit.
I see you're still trying to improve your insults...Come on you can do better than that in the safety behind your keyboard. 😛 😉

Listen to some Christmas songs, it will help relax you! 😉

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
11 Jan 13

Red Hot Pawn brain dump:

"These f***ers are really lucky you can't get roasted with a flame thrower through the internutz. You know, I really used to like Pudding Pops. What ever happened to those things? Bill Cosby used to make me laugh. You can't help but smile when Cosby talks about Pudding Pops. I should spend the rest of the day talking l ...[text shortened]... where's my flame thrower, f*** can't find anything around here... oh, there's my keys."
This must be the UNDERSTANDING you were telling me about that you & GB had!

I haven't seen you do anything better, but I've seen you do a lot worst!