What happened to Grampy Bobby?

What happened to Grampy Bobby?

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fighting for menโ€™s

right to have babies

Moves
22 Aug 16

Originally posted by Kegge
Woof woof! There is the lapdog. Right on time.
What time was that?

Moves
22 Aug 16

Originally posted by divegeester
What time was that?
Woof woof!

Fighting for menโ€™s

right to have babies

Moves
22 Aug 16

Woof woof!
It's ironic that here you are regurgitating another poster's catchphrase about another poster being a copy-cat/lap-dog ๐Ÿ˜‰

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
22 Aug 16

Originally posted by FMF
Obfuscating? How so?

Earlier on this very thread you were railing self-righteously against "all the vicious, cruel and hateful comments leveled against GB over the years" and now, here you are on page 56 of the same thread, acting as if you are the target audience for Hand of Hectate's "humour".
๐Ÿ™‚
Hand's humor is the style where when getting the guillutine he asks the head if it would like a pearl necklace.

Doug Stanhope

That's Why I Drink

Moves
22 Aug 16

Woof woof!
Saddest part is when he licks his own junk at the feet of his master ๐Ÿ™‚

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
22 Aug 16

Hmm perhaps, but take care what you say or you could be the target of some whiz Biblical scripture from josephw, warning you of becoming an "enemy of god"; or maybe an accused of "actual torture", or "systematic bullying" or "destroying the site" by posting stuff about something stuff you have observed.
God and I have an understanding, he does nothing for me and I make a cursory attempt at believing He exists.

I serve a valuable public service in keeping you troglodytes in line. If anything, I am divinely inspired, and, with GB gone, I can do my good work without distraction.

JoJo would like to hate me, at least intellectually. However, in his heart of hearts, he knows I'm doing God's work. Breaking down the walls of Jericho and smashing the teeth of the wicked.

Moves
22 Aug 16

Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
God and I have an understanding, he does nothing for me and I make a cursory attempt at believing He exists.

I serve a valuable public service in keeping you troglodytes in line. If anything, I am divinely inspired, and, with GB gone, I can do my good work without distraction.

JoJo would like to hate me, at least intellectually. However, in h ...[text shortened]... s I'm doing God's work. Breaking down the walls of Jericho and smashing the teeth of the wicked.
Now's when I wish I'd become a dentist.

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
22 Aug 16

Originally posted by Great Big Stees
Now's when I wish I'd become a dentist.
Refresh my memory, are you a sheep, a dog, or a wolf?

Moves
22 Aug 16

Refresh my memory, are you a sheep, a dog, or a wolf?
Not even close. Keep trying, but take a break.

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
22 Aug 16
1 edit

Originally posted by Great Big Stees
Not even close. Keep trying, but take a break.
There are only 3 choices. You're either one of the herd, one of the guard dogs or a wolf looking to fill his belly. While a compelling argument could be made that we have squirrels, baboons, giraffes or other woodland creatures, at the end of the day, you're prey, protector or predator. So which is it?

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
22 Aug 16

There are only 3 choices. You're either one of the herd, one of the guard dogs or a wolf looking to fill his belly. While a compelling argument could be made that we have squirrels, baboons, giraffes or other woodland creatures, at the end of the day, you're prey, protector or predator. So which is it?
Great Big Sage is a cool dude.

The general herd is drawn to him and the forum guard dogs relax in his company, while the resident wolves are on the hunt for the next Kevin Costner.

Moves
22 Aug 16

It's ironic that here you are regurgitating another poster's catchphrase about another poster being a copy-cat/lap-dog ๐Ÿ˜‰
Woof woof!

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
22 Aug 16

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
Great Big Sage is a cool dude.

The general herd is drawn to him and the forum guard dogs relax in his company, while the resident wolves are on the hunt for the next Kevin Costner.
We'll put him down as a guard dog then. Long in the tooth perhaps but still ready to defend the sheep.

b

Moves
22 Aug 16

Any real info on how Grampy Bobby is doing?

Fighting for menโ€™s

right to have babies

Moves
22 Aug 16

Originally posted by billyray
Any real info on how Grampy Bobby is doing?
I heard he was making a list.

And checking it twice.