What do you see right now?

What do you see right now?

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
08 Nov 19

@torunn said
A few bags from my visit to Ikea today, still not unpacked due to lack of storage. 🙂
Now that sounds like my kitchen! Having acquired a number of gadgets like a deep fat fryer, slow cooker, nutribullet, blender and bread-maker over the past 15 years there’s hardly enough room for my increasing number of ingredients 😫

Gothenburg

Moves
08 Nov 19

@drewnogal said
Now that sounds like my kitchen! Having acquired a number of gadgets like a deep fat fryer, slow cooker, nutribullet, blender and bread-maker over the past 15 years there’s hardly enough room for my increasing number of ingredients 😫
I am a bit unorganized especially in the kitchen, and tidy too so when I get some new things, I never know where to put them because I don't think they match with the rest. 🙂

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
09 Nov 19

@torunn said
A few bags from my visit to Ikea today, still not unpacked due to lack of storage. 🙂
Back to IKEA for "Storage Solutions" then?

Gothenburg

Moves
09 Nov 19

@wolfgang59 said
Back to IKEA for "Storage Solutions" then?
Ha ha ha 😍 I need to be more organized in my head to manage some structure, maybe I'm a bit lazy too. But they do have everything if you set your mind to it. I'm a big Ikea fan. 🙂

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
11 Nov 19

@drewnogal said
Is making your kitchen bigger an option for you? If not , perhaps think before you buy? 😉

-VR

Moves
11 Nov 19

SNOW.

😲 🙂

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
11 Nov 19

@great-big-stees said
SNOW.

😲 🙂
That four letter word should be added to the auto mod!!! 😛 😉

Get some salt put down on your driveway if you are going to be shoveling, even if you use a snowblower will make the job much easier.

-VR

Moves
12 Nov 19

@very-rusty said
That four letter word should be added to the auto mod!!! 😛 😉

Get some salt put down on your driveway if you are going to be shoveling, even if you use a snowblower will make the job much easier.

-VR
Nah. Salt's bad for the environment and only meant to be used, sparingly, on food and boiling lobsters.

Gothenburg

Moves
12 Nov 19

@great-big-stees said
Nah. Salt's bad for the environment and only meant to be used, sparingly, on food and boiling lobsters.
I see challenges this week-end, as I will have seven canasta friends here for dinner - all of them good cooks, whereas I'm not. No canasta this time - food and wine only.

Moves
12 Nov 19

@torunn said
I see challenges this week-end, as I will have seven canasta friends here for dinner - all of them good cooks, whereas I'm not. No canasta this time - food and wine only.
I see that the reason for getting together (canasta) will be of no importance this time, replaced by food and drink. A nice, no not Nice, change from the past. Have fun.