Very Rusty you pedantic troglodyte

Very Rusty you pedantic troglodyte

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
06 Jan 17

Originally posted by Very Rusty
bott,

I only use one account too! πŸ˜‰ If I want to name names, I'll name them, if not I will not. GOT IT?

I have to stop giving you the attention you desire! πŸ˜›
-VR
Yep, Rusters, GOT IT!

One account? As have I. Name names if you feel like it

As for 'the attention', YOU (shouting a la Rusters) are the one who revived a 2 day dead thread to, erm, get my attention

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
06 Jan 17

Originally posted by Blood On The Tracks
Yep, Rusters, GOT IT!

One account? As have I. Name names if you feel like it

As for 'the attention', YOU (shouting a la Rusters) are the one who revived a 2 day dead thread to, erm, get my attention
Bott,

I don't always post daily....Probably will see less in the New Year of my posting.

That should make you happy.

THE END!

-VR

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
07 Jan 17

Where the hell is Stoke Newington, never heard of the place.
Good Ol' Stokie!
(etymology: New Town in the Forest)

I was born in Hackney Hospital and grew up in Dynevor Road. N16

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
08 Jan 17

Originally posted by sonhouse
I notice the trend for HOH to start some trash thread then dissolves back into the tar pit where he came from.
I typically only dissolve after Sheitse has come along and cocked up all my work with his inane gibbering. I leave satisfied that an appropriate amount of poo flinging has been accomplished. The forums hold little attraction for me these days.

Moves
08 Jan 17

Bott,

I don't always post daily....Probably will see less in the New Year of my posting.

That should make you happy.

THE END!

-VR
The semi literate poster 'Rusty' yet again fails to read and understand what I post

It is totally irrelevant that he had been 'off the site' for 1/2 days. My point, clearly explained, was that HE (or she) chose to revive this thread , after it had drifted 'down the charts', after feigning indifference

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
08 Jan 17

Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
I leave satisfied that an appropriate amount of poo flinging has been accomplished. The forums hold little attraction for me these days.
hoh,

It appears you watch these forums closer than you pretend. Maybe you have a twin on here who you would rather not talk about. πŸ˜‰ My invitation is still open anytime you happen to be in Halifax visiting your friends if they even exist. We can meet up somewhere, should be a very fun discussion. πŸ˜‰

Kindest Regards,
-VR

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
09 Jan 17

Originally posted by Blood On The Tracks
The semi literate poster 'Rusty' yet again fails to read and understand what I post

It is totally irrelevant that he had been 'off the site' for 1/2 days. My point, clearly explained, was that HE (or she) chose to revive this thread , after it had drifted 'down the charts', after feigning indifference
He said "THE END" and he meant it!

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
09 Jan 17

hoh,

It appears you watch these forums closer than you pretend. Maybe you have a twin on here who you would rather not talk about. πŸ˜‰ My invitation is still open anytime you happen to be in Halifax visiting your friends if they even exist. We can meet up somewhere, should be a very fun discussion. πŸ˜‰

Kindest Regards,
-VR
I only go back to Canada for funerals these days.

I don't care one way or the other about meeting you in person. Unless drinking and playing pool is of interest to you I doubt we'd have much to discuss. If you harbor some pent up desire to kick my ass I don't care about that either.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
09 Jan 17
1 edit

hoh,

It appears you watch these forums closer than you pretend.
Like someone else over a '5 year break'

Doug Stanhope

That's Why I Drink

Moves
09 Jan 17

I typically only dissolve after Sheitse has come along and cocked up all my work with his inane gibbering. I leave satisfied that an appropriate amount of poo flinging has been accomplished. The forums hold little attraction for me these days.
I try my best, sensei, please forgive my shortcomings.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
09 Jan 17

I only go back to Canada for funerals these days.

I don't care one way or the other about meeting you in person. Unless drinking and playing pool is of interest to you I doubt we'd have much to discuss. If you harbor some pent up desire to kick my ass I don't care about that either.
hoh,

We've had a lot of fun throwing shots at each other over the years as you know. I have no desire to kick your ass, just a conversation. I am getting too old for that crap anyways. You never know we might even half like each other at the end.

You probably forgot I quit drinking back in '92, but LOVE playing pool. So, if you happen to come back for a funeral or wedding, or a special occasion, my invitation is still open.

I guess the years have softened me up a little. πŸ˜‰

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
09 Jan 17
2 edits

Originally posted by divegeester
Like someone else over a '5 year break'
Dive,

Why must you speak in riddles, say what is on your mind man!!

I've never went anywhere in 5 years so can't be me your speaking about. I just didn't say much in the forums. Robbies collusion hauled me back into the fray. I don't know if I helped or hurt the situation, but at least I tried!!!

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
09 Jan 17

Originally posted by Seitse
I try my best, sensei, please forgive my shortcomings.
Seitse,

You are not even on the same playing field with hoh...lol... πŸ˜‰

-VR

Doug Stanhope

That's Why I Drink

Moves
09 Jan 17

Seitse,

You are not even on the same playing field with hoh...lol... πŸ˜‰

-VR
I know, I know 😞

I'll keep trying my best nonetheless, Rusty.

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
10 Jan 17

hoh,

We've had a lot of fun throwing shots at each other over the years as you know. I have no desire to kick your ass, just a conversation. I am getting too old for that crap anyways. You never know we might even half like each other at the end.

You probably forgot I quit drinking back in '92, but LOVE playing pool. So, if you happen to come back ...[text shortened]... ion, my invitation is still open.

I guess the years have softened me up a little. πŸ˜‰

-VR
I didn't forget, but, it's never too late to start drinking again.