Things you’ve just discovered 😮

Things you’ve just discovered 😮

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
26 Mar 20

Frozen minced beef! Can’t believe I’ve never tried this before though the fresh type had recently disappeared off the shelves. It comes in a big economical bag and it’s so easy to measure out a cup-full of the tiny frozen sausage shapes and thaw it. No waste, there whenever you need it and it cooks in 10 mins.

SRB

Moves
26 Mar 20

@drewnoggal said
Frozen minced beef! Can’t believe I’ve never tried this before though the fresh type had recently disappeared off the shelves. It comes in a big economical bag and it’s so easy to measure out a cup-full of the tiny frozen sausage shapes and thaw it. No waste, there whenever you need it and it cooks in 10 mins.
Making curry from frozen veg is great. Also fry onion in spice and then when it is really mushy and it has taken the flavour of the spice fry tinned fish for a short while, but not long enough to fall to bits. Tastes good. Makes you value spices when there is less fresh food in the house!

Moves
26 Mar 20

Don't pee close to a building, in my case a barn, when there's a, somewhat substantial, wind blowing at your back.

🤔 😢

SRB

Moves
26 Mar 20

@great-big-stees said
Don't pee close to a building, in my case a barn, when there's a, somewhat substantial, wind blowing at your back.

🤔 😢
Was that a frozen pee!

Moves
26 Mar 20
1 edit

@petewxyz said
Was that a frozen pee!
Good one but no...not cold enough here. 😛

Just splashback. 😲

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
26 Mar 20

@great-big-stees said

🤔 😢
Being Canadian you do know never eat yellow snow! 😉

-VR

F

Moves
26 Mar 20

Removed?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
26 Mar 20
1 edit

@fmf said
Removed?
Yes, line across means kicked, booted, terminated, what ever you'd like to call it.

If you see that on yours not good for you, maybe good for others! 😛 😉

-VR

F

Moves
26 Mar 20

@very-rusty said
Yes, line across means kicked, booted, terminated, what ever you'd like to call it.

If you see that on yours not good for you, maybe good for others! 😛 😉

-VR
If your account is terminated, you will scarcely be missed. Different story with drewnoggal.

Moves
26 Mar 20

@fmf said
Removed?
Mitigating circumstances?

F

Moves
26 Mar 20

Is it a glitch?

Moves
26 Mar 20

@fmf said
Is it a glitch?
It will be a serial site forum abuser or chest whom Russ has on some sort of wizardry based alerting system.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
26 Mar 20
1 edit

@fmf said
If your account is terminated, you will scarcely be missed. Different story with drewnoggal.
LOL@ fmf.....Are you sucking up to drewnogal again? ( Only one 'g' in drewnogal) by the way! 😛

Wipe that brown spot off you nose quick before anyone sees it, I got your back! 😛 😉

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
26 Mar 20

@great-big-stees said
Mitigating circumstances?
Look at Announcements may have something to do with what Russ was talking about there, I am of course assuming.

-VR

F

Moves
26 Mar 20

@very-rusty said
LOL@ fmf.....Are you sucking up to drewnogal again? ( Only one 'g' in drewnogal) by the way! 😛

Wipe that brown spot off you nose quick before anyone sees it, I got your back! 😛 😉

-VR
Brown spot?