Things I Hate:

Things I Hate:

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
15 May 14

Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
I hate people that think they have it all figured out. Particularly when it comes to politics, religion and beer.
Wut the H?
I totally have beer figured out!

C
Cowboy From Hell

American West

Moves
15 May 14

Originally posted by FreakyKBH
Wut the H?
I totally have beer figured out!
If it's cold and tastes good I like it.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
15 May 14
3 edits

Not mine.
Things I Hate:

People that pass quotations off like they are original ideas. If I wanted to read some inspired bit of literary brilliance I'd shop for a Hallmark card. Cut and past quotations are the sign of a weak mind, at least go to the trouble of paraphrasing that bastard. Plus, you're not Google, if I wanted quotations on some particularly important concept you've expressed I would actually go to Google and get busy on it.

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
This one yours as well: "In the desert I saw a creature, naked, bestial, Who, squatting upon the ground, Held his heart in his hands, And ate of it. I said: "Is it good, friend?" "It is bitter-bitter," he answered; "But I like it Because it is bitter, And because it is my heart.”"? User 133340

Not mine.

In the Desert

By Stephen Crane

In the desert

I saw a creature, naked, bestial,

Who, squatting upon the ground,

Held his heart in his hands,

And ate of it.

I said, “Is it good, friend?”

“It is bitter—bitter,” he answered;

“But I like it

“Because it is bitter,

“And because it is my heart.”

Source: Twentieth-Century American Poetry (2004)
http://www.poetryfoundation.org/poem/175754

Thanks for the clarification. One of your favorite poets Stephen Crane?

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
15 May 14
1 edit

[b]Things I Hate:

People that pass quotations off like they are original ideas. If I wanted to read some inspired bit of literary brilliance I'd shop for a Hallmark card. Cut and past quotations are the sign of a weak mind, at least go to the trouble of paraphrasing that bastard. Plus, you're no ...[text shortened]... ation.org/poem/175754

Thanks for the clarification. One of your favorite poets Stephen Crane?[/b]
You really are an insufferable jack off.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
15 May 14

You really are an insufferable jack off.
Things I Hate: (OP)

People that pass quotations off like they are original ideas..."

Is it true that homo sapiens criticize others of behavior they're intimately familiar with in themselves?

C
Cowboy From Hell

American West

Moves
15 May 14
1 edit

[b]Things I Hate: (OP)

Is it true that homo sapiens criticize others of behavior they're intimately familiar with in themselves?[/b]
Let's leave HoH's sexual orientation out of this shall we?

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
15 May 14

Originally posted by ChessPraxis
Let's leave HoH's sexual orientation out of this shall we?
A stiflin' riflin' frustration is a-brewin'!

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
15 May 14

[b]Things I Hate: (OP)

Is it true that homo sapiens criticize others of behavior they're intimately familiar with in themselves?[/b]
You blanket the forums with lengthy quotes of crap like you're sprinkling fairly dust across RHP. Does this make you smarter do you think? Do you think people care to read your regurgitated ideas on a wholesale basis? You don't even have the decency to comment on them and explain yourself. Just more bs, bucketfuls of it.

If I quote one poem in my profile do you think you've got me on the ropes? You must have right? Nobody would bait you out like a little b!tch right?

I made this thread specifically to see if you could resist posting in it and sure enough, here you come like a fly to a big fresh turd and plunge right in. Who else bombs the forums with smug little quotations? That's right, just you dumbass.

What makes you jump right in where you're not wanted do you think? Are you a glutton for punishment? You must know that I loathe everything about you and yet you willfully engage me like you want me to abuse you. Wtf is that about? As usual you start off with your insincere olive branch reaching out and unleash your holier than thou righteous judgement as soon as you think you have the advantage.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
15 May 14

You blanket the forums with lengthy quotes of crap like you're sprinkling fairly dust across RHP. Does this make you smarter do you think? Do you think people care to read your regurgitated ideas on a wholesale basis? You don't even have the decency to comment on them and explain yourself. Just more bs, bucketfuls of it.

If I quote one poem in m ...[text shortened]... d unleash your holier than thou righteous judgement as soon as you think you have the advantage.
Whoa.
If I didn't know better, I'd say he owns you.

PoPeYe

This is embarrasking

Moves
15 May 14

If I quote one poem in m ...[text shortened]... d unleash your holier than thou righteous judgement as soon as you think you have the advantage.
Rant much?
I believe he does get under your skin like a flea. I hear you.
Take a breath and try again latter. Not that it will do you any good.
Short and sweet is more effective. Long stuff is usually better ignored, just jab jab jab. I can't believe I'm giving you trolling lessons.

You do know Bobby loves you though.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
15 May 14

It's asininity personified to presume that any of us have a monopoly on thread topic insights and ideas. Quotations from published authors often serve to bridge the gap between ignorance/uninformed opinions and relevant truth/applicable rationales. Public forum contributors typically generate either heat or light; and sarcasm is the last refuge of losers.

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
15 May 14
1 edit

People that pass quotations off like they are original ideas. If I wanted to read some inspired bit of literary brilliance I'd shop for a Hallmark card. Cut and past quotations are the sign of a weak mind, at least go to the trouble of paraphrasing that bastard. Plus, you're not Google, if I wanted quotations on some particularly important concept you've expressed I would actually go to Google and get busy on it.
“Hate, it has caused a lot of problems in the world, but has not solved one yet.”
- Maya Angelou

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
15 May 14

I hate real ale served cold.

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
15 May 14
1 edit

It's asininity personified to presume that any of us have a monopoly on thread topic insights and ideas. Quotations from published authors often serve to bridge the gap between ignorance/uninformed opinions and relevant truth/applicable rationales. Public forum contributors typically generate either heat or light; and sarcasm is the last refuge of losers.
"Behold yon field wherein I grow my fvcks. Lay thine eyes upon it and behold that it is barren."

Moves
15 May 14

...sarcasm is the last refuge of losers.
Losers execute a poor form of sarcasm. When done right, it's an artform I thoroughly enjoy.