That's disgusting!

That's disgusting!

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
21 Mar 19

@Very-Rusty

I hear sir you took a personality test.

The result came back negative.

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
21 Mar 19
1 edit

@badradger said
My brother went to Art school but did a lot of his course work at home/ now my mam had a bad habit of finishing of cold cups of tea even the dregs at the bottom/ billy was using a cup with turps subs in to clean the oil paints when he needed to change colour anyway the cup took on the same hew as tea and my mam took a glug, bad habit cured for good.
I’ve used to eat up the kids scraps off their plates but never drank their tea dregs.

You’ve just reminded me, I used to finish off one girl’s apple core at school. I told her she wasted too much so she offerd me the remainder. I also used to finish off a girl’s Kit Kat at college after she’d nibbled the chocolate layer off. Funnily I came across that same girl a year after she left college. I didn’t recognise her because she was about 2 stone bigger, reckoned she was a recovered anorexic. 🙂

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
21 Mar 19

@drewnogal said
I’ve used to eat up the kids scraps off their plates but never drank their tea dregs.

You’ve just reminded me, I used to finish off one girl’s apple core at school. I told her she wasted too much so she offerd me the remainder. I also used to finish off a girl’s Kit Kat at college after she’d nibbled the chocolate layer off. Funnily I came across that same girl a year af ...[text shortened]... didn’t recognise her because she was about 2 stone bigger, reckoned she was a recovered anorexic. 🙂
So she was 2 stoned. Wow.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
21 Mar 19

@ghost-of-a-duke said
@Very-Rusty

Is that one of your time jokes? 😛

I will have a chuckle later about it! 😉

-VR

Moves
22 Mar 19

@ghost-of-a-duke said
@Very-Rusty

Min kukel!

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
22 Mar 19

@shallow-blue said
Min kukel!
I had to Google that:

The word Minkukel is used in the Dutch language as a synonym for words as twit, numskull, softy, dotard, blockhead, beetle brain, brainless, stupid person, silly person, moron, fool, nitwit, half wit, dummy, simpleton, civil servant, etc.

😲

Moves
22 Mar 19

@ghost-of-a-duke said
I had to Google that:

The word Minkukel is used in the Dutch language as a synonym for words as twit, numskull, softy, dotard, blockhead, beetle brain, brainless, stupid person, silly person, moron, fool, nitwit, half wit, dummy, simpleton, civil servant, etc.

😲
Mind you, in this case the original meaning of the term as used by Toonder is more relevant than the way it is used now. That I included the space is relevant here. To explain further would, unfortunately, take too long.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
23 Mar 19

@shallow-blue said
Mind you, in this case the original meaning of the term as used by Toonder is more relevant than the way it is used now. That I included the space is relevant here. To explain further would, unfortunately, take too long.
Not only that but goad may have to go back to google to figure out what your saying. 😉

-VR