Subscription

Subscription

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
76d
1 edit

Should Very Rusty Renew Sub for 2024

58% Yes
42% NO
26 votes • Final results

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
76d

@Very-Rusty
up to you Rusty youre the MAN

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
76d

@david-burton said
@Very-Rusty
up to you Rusty youre the MAN
Well it is sitting at 50/50 at the moment. 🙂

-VR

Moves
76d

With all your money what’s $20.00? Chump change. I heard you use those to light the candles on your birthday cakes.🎂

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
76d

@great-big-stees said
With all your money what’s $20.00? Chump change. I heard you use those to light the candles on your birthday cakes.🎂
Man how are you getting away with $20.00? After exchange it is 55.00 plus change for Canadians. I am not saying that is a lot of money for a year but it is more than $20.00 for sure. 🙂

-VR

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
76d

@great-big-stees said
would we miss him,he is a stalwart,and improving his game,I think he should stay.

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
76d

@very-rusty said
[poll]1AE798AB62E008651B301172A251CB0E[/poll]
I misinterpreted this as Should Rusty remain at the site? I gave you a BIG yes 🙂

Gothenburg

Moves
76d
1 edit

@very-rusty said
Man how are you getting away with $20.00? After exchange it is 55.00 plus change for Canadians. I am not saying that is a lot of money for a year but it is more than $20.00 for sure. 🙂

-VR
I think you would feel better renewing your subscription. You are a man of principles and that might be one of them. If I played more games than just a couple I probably would too.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
76d

@great-big-stees said
Hey even if true, that is hitting below the belt old friend. 🙂

-VR

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
76d
1 edit

@torunn said
I think you would feel better renewing your subscription. You are a man of principles and that might be one of them.
He likes his tournaments & clans more than his principles I think.
He’s in 20 clubs and clans 😮

Moves
76d

@very-rusty said

-VR
I remember, back when I first subscribed it was about that ($20) then I unsubscribed and the price had gone up. I thought if you stayed on as a subscriber your yearly subscription stayed at that. Now I could be mistaken.🤔

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
76d

@drewnogal said
He likes his tournaments & clans more than his principles I think.
He’s in 20 clubs and clans 😮
The tournaments are fun, and club games too. The Clan challenges are not what they once were and need a revamping in my humble opinion. (See shortcircuits posting in Clan Forum.)

-VR

Moves
76d

@david-burton said
would we miss him,he is a stalwart,and improving his game,I think he should stay.
There would be a few who’d really miss him, as there’d be no one to constantly “disagree” with.🤔

Gothenburg

Moves
76d

@great-big-stees said
There would be a few who’d really miss him, as there’d be no one to constantly “disagree” with.🤔
Rusty leaving would feel as when Grampy Bobby left. I didn't always agree with him, never had a dispute with him as I recall but he made a difference.

Moves
76d

I have given away everything I own to the poor, and now I have no money. However, when I receive my treasure in heaven I'll subscribe. Additionally, I will cover the subscription cost for all my club members, regardless of whether they deserve it or not.

Disclaimer: This offer is only valid for current club members as of the time this post was made. That is the timestamp of this post.