Sticky Thread Game

Sticky Thread Game

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
08 Apr 18

Originally posted by @torunn
I have been sticking to gardening on my balcony today, now that's a good sign of spring approaching! Geraniums, lavender and new planting soil. Vacuum cleaning as well. Window cleaner will be here in a couple of weeks. A new life.
We are stuck with, yet more, snow...spring snow of course. 🙂

b

Moves
08 Apr 18

Stick it out. There. Said.

Gothenburg

Moves
09 Apr 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @billyray
Stick it out. There. Said.
True, there's light at the end of the tunnel. Even if there should still be a few cold days, you know it only takes a week or two before we are through this. Meanwhile I will stick to making new purchases of plants for my balcony.

Moves
09 Apr 18

True, there's light at the end of the tunnel. Even if there should still be a few cold days, you know it only takes a week or two before we are through this. Meanwhile I will stick to making new purchases of plants for my balcony.
I wouldn't stick them out there just yet.

Gothenburg

Moves
09 Apr 18

Originally posted by @great-big-stees
I wouldn't stick them out there just yet.
Thanks, I'll stick with your advice for a while.

Moves
09 Apr 18

Thanks, I'll stick with your advice for a while.
Maybe, if you have one, stick them by a south facing window in the meantime?

Gothenburg

Moves
09 Apr 18

Maybe, if you have one, stick them by a south facing window in the meantime?
I have my glazed-in balcony but I may wait a while before keeping my new plants there. I have some older different kinds of plants which have survived for 2-3 years but they are more suited to cold environment. So I will follow your advice.

Already mated

Omaha, Nebraska, USA

Moves
09 Apr 18

I'm thinking tuck it in. But that doesn't stick to it.

Moves
10 Apr 18

Originally posted by @coquette
I'm thinking tuck it in. But that doesn't stick to it.
Let me sick this thread where it's meant to be.

Gothenburg

Moves
10 Apr 18

Let me sick this thread where it's meant to be.
If we simply stick it into an envelope and keep it there for a while, then we can re-open the STG-thread and it will feel fresh and new...?

Moves
11 Apr 18

If we simply stick it into an envelope and keep it there for a while, then we can re-open the STG-thread and it will feel fresh and new...?
I tried that a while ago, thinking that, like you, that might just be what it needed but unfortunately the flap, with the sticky stuff you lick, had degraded and as such wouldn't adhere.😳

Gothenburg

Moves
11 Apr 18
2 edits

I tried that a while ago, thinking that, like you, that might just be what it needed but unfortunately the flap, with the sticky stuff you lick, had degraded and as such wouldn't adhere.😳
I really believe this thread could do with a well-deserved break instead of gradually being neglected. It's kind of sad so why not stop when we are still stuck on top?

Moves
11 Apr 18

I really believe this thread could do with a well-deserved break instead of gradually being neglected. It's kind of sad so why not stop when we are still stuck on top?
Unfortunately unless we keep it going, it will not stick at the top. 🙁

Already mated

Omaha, Nebraska, USA

Moves
11 Apr 18

This is the one and only sticky thread game.

Moves
12 Apr 18

Originally posted by @coquette
This is the one and only sticky thread game.
And if we "play our cards" right, like getting a patent on it, it will stick as "the one and only".