Sticky Thread Game

Sticky Thread Game

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
13 Nov 15

Originally posted by coquette
never to emerge again
evah

Moves
13 Nov 15

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
evah
Never say "evah". It may stick around and when you least expect it, come out of hiding to bite ya in the...bottom.

Already mated

Omaha, Nebraska, USA

Moves
14 Nov 15

Originally posted by Great Big Stees
Never say "evah". It may stick around and when you least expect it, come out of hiding to bite ya in the...bottom.
it's important to fully appreciate one's assets when examining the bottom line

Moves
14 Nov 15

it's important to fully appreciate one's assets when examining the bottom line
It's important to not get stuck on the bottom line but look at the broader scene.

Already mated

Omaha, Nebraska, USA

Moves
14 Nov 15

the broad view is fine, but come on, it's criticaly important to be focused too, particularly on the larger issues

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
14 Nov 15

the broad view is fine, but come on, it's criticaly important to be focused too, particularly on the larger issues
lol

easy for you to say

Already mated

Omaha, Nebraska, USA

Moves
14 Nov 15

lol

easy for you to say
hey, my attitudes are flexible. i'm not against exploring our inner selves

Moves
15 Nov 15

But it's often easy to get stuck in self exploration.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
15 Nov 15

oh, yeah; prove it..............

Already mated

Omaha, Nebraska, USA

Moves
15 Nov 15

oh, yeah; prove it..............
ok, um, look deep inside, what do you see?

(Yikes, you are right . . .keep it to yourself). let's stay with the superficial.

It's only a game.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
17 Nov 15

ok, um, look deep inside, what do you see?

(Yikes, you are right . . .keep it to yourself). let's stay with the superficial.

It's only a game.
some say life itself is a game of risk and reward based on correct and incorrect decisions,
both of which have near and longer term consequences.

Already mated

Omaha, Nebraska, USA

Moves
17 Nov 15

some say life itself is a game of risk and reward based on correct and incorrect decisions,
both of which have near and longer term consequences.
i think i agree with much of that in part; however, i am uncertain as to whether i might commit to an altruistic versus as self-serving construct, still appreciating that there are strong arguments have been made that altruism is a biological-economical self-serving strategy that favors the species

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
17 Nov 15

i think i agree with much of that in part; however, i am uncertain as to whether i might commit to an altruistic versus as self-serving construct, still appreciating that there are strong arguments have been made that altruism is a biological-economical self-serving strategy that favors the species
the game that the pyramidal food chain species play is simply called 'survival' of the lucky ones and the fittest, some say....

Moves
17 Nov 15

the game that the pyramidal food chain species play is simply called 'survival' of the lucky ones and the fittest, some say....
While the rest get stuck in the throat of life.

Already mated

Omaha, Nebraska, USA

Moves
17 Nov 15

luck is a subset of fractals disguised as random events, we are heuristically inclined to see patterns of meaning that form our causal notions. .. .post ergo propter hoc . . a la, the rooster making the sun rise. . . yes, some of us look at a beautiful cloud and see Darwin's face, some of us see the water vapor with the mass of a mountain suspended by hydrogen bonds and the illusory density effects, oh, the grandeur of life, such a complex set of natural laws, puzzles disguised as miracles, and natural beauty ever so corrupted by the animus of greed and envy. .... saddening and inspiring, all at once and for eternity