Sticky Thread Game

Sticky Thread Game

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
16 Sep 15

Originally posted by Great Big Stees
Come on coquette we can do it just stick out that chest and say, "Fear not Iceman, we will never let you down"...or something like that...paraphrasing allowed eh?
"may i please excuse myself from this overly intellectualized thread or is the correct word 'recuse' myself from this thread?" ~child anon

gc

Moves
16 Sep 15

granted,2 more allowed choose wisely

Already mated

Omaha, Nebraska, USA

Moves
18 Sep 15

Originally posted by gareth cobb
granted,2 more allowed choose wisely
on the other hand. . .

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
18 Sep 15

Originally posted by coquette
on the other hand. . .
"19 Jul '09 23:26 to 18 Sep'15 = 5 years and 2 months or 62 months;

9,482 posts / 62 = 153 / month on average since Miss STG was born.

question you must ask yourself is have i done my part to provide
her nourishment or did i already give at the office." ~child anon

gc

Moves
18 Sep 15

That hand doesn't count or it might mention the 11 posts prior to birth which will confuse gb's 10th millennium celebration. :😀

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
18 Sep 15

Originally posted by gareth cobb
That hand doesn't count or it might mention the 11 posts prior to birth which will confuse gb's 10th millennium celebration. :😀
"technically speaking, gareth, 'the 11 posts prior to birth' are referred to as pre-posts in medical journals." ~child anon

Already mated

Omaha, Nebraska, USA

Moves
20 Sep 15

Page 2! A serious development in the undeniable looming fate. Let us ponder the implications as this ceases to have a presence. Alas, now that it is gone we might all just move on. Out of sight, out of mind. Next?

Moves
21 Sep 15

Page 2! A serious development in the undeniable looming fate. Let us ponder the implications as this ceases to have a presence. Alas, now that it is gone we might all just move on. Out of sight, out of mind. Next?
Ya mean like an ostrich sticking it's head in the sand?

Already mated

Omaha, Nebraska, USA

Moves
21 Sep 15

Ya mean like an ostrich sticking it's head in the sand?
i don't think like that but it sure fits, doesn't it?

Moves
21 Sep 15

i don't think like that but it sure fits, doesn't it?
Hey, if the head fits...stick it.

Already mated

Omaha, Nebraska, USA

Moves
23 Sep 15

How much longer must we wait?

Moves
23 Sep 15

How much longer must we wait?
Ya, it's kinda like being stuck in a revolving door eh?

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
26 Sep 15

Ya, it's kinda like being stuck in a revolving door eh?
July 19,2009 until September 25, 2015 = 2,259 'revolving doors' at least as far as Miss STG and child anon are concerned.

Already mated

Omaha, Nebraska, USA

Moves
27 Sep 15

okay, so we have the head in the sand and being stuck in a revolving door. we have yet to find ourselves a good chess metaphor. is this the mother of all stalemates? is this the father of the game of being stuck? is this the final thread to end all threads?

what can we glean from this? might we presume that the physicists are wrong and that the arrow of time can move backwards? is the second law of thermodynamics wrong?

nay, say i. i, for one, believe that so long was sentences can be constructed without capital letters and punctuation is fluid the sticky thread game shall remain or for what remains of the grains of sand but to stick to the soles of our feet between our toes as we walk this endless path fighting off the old ennui when suddenly you stand there before me with the sun shining upside down

Moves
28 Sep 15

okay, so we have the head in the sand and being stuck in a revolving door. we have yet to find ourselves a good chess metaphor. is this the mother of all stalemates? is this the father of the game of being stuck? is this the final thread to end all threads?

what can we glean from this? might we presume that the physicists are wrong and that the arrow of ...[text shortened]... hting off the old ennui when suddenly you stand there before me with the sun shining upside down
Man, I thought I was stuck before but now? Well I need to rethink the meaning of this thread and that may, just may, take a while. Boy that was soooo deep. I knew I shoulda taken Philosophy 102....damn.