somebody telephone greta

somebody telephone greta

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

w

Moves
21 Feb 20
1 edit

@petewxyz said
Sticking taxes on air flight would certainly make a big difference. As important as it is for people to fly to Ibiza for a week in the sun drinking...
Why not just ban them, except for our political leaders, that is? They are the only ones that need to travel.

Also ban meat, large houses, privately owned cars, etc., again, except for our political leaders, that is.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
21 Feb 20

@mister-moggy said
the largest lake known to history...7000 years ago.

now gone.

must be all those cars and fracking.

"NASA snapped an image of the area that was once known as the largest lake in the world
Known as 'Mega Chad', this lake stretched 150,000 square miles across the Sahara more than 7,000 years ago
The image highlights the dark lower-elevations of the area, along wi ...[text shortened]... each ridges
Inside the shadows is the modern-day Lake Chad that is just 137 square miles in size"
Did you know you can find members of the flat earth society all around the globe.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
21 Feb 20

@whodey said
Why not just ban them, except for our political leaders, that is? They are the only ones that need to travel.

Also ban meat, large houses, privately owned cars, etc., again, except for our political leaders, that is.
UK Government putting a total ban on coal and certain types of wood for wood burning stoves.

w

Moves
21 Feb 20

@badradger said
UK Government putting a total ban on coal and certain types of wood for wood burning stoves.
So what will happen to violators? Jail?

More than likely those who do such things are just poor.

SRB

Moves
21 Feb 20

@whodey said

So you would ban this approach to saving the planet and insist that I must see the world the same as you, so that I can truly experience freedom?

w

Moves
21 Feb 20

@petewxyz said
So you would ban this approach to saving the planet and insist that I must see the world the same as you, so that I can truly experience freedom?
Not me, that would be the Left.

Even saying you disagree with them in places like Australia I hear can land you in legal problems.

I call them the enviro Nazis

Moves
21 Feb 20

@whodey said
You might, also, grow up, and get over your pedo tendencies. Stop pulling it over a teenaged girl, there's a good boy.

w

Moves
21 Feb 20

Do I hang around Epstein and Bloomberg and Clinton?

No.

Australia

Moves
21 Feb 20

@whodey said
Do I hang around Epstein and Bloomberg and Clinton?

No.
Now that this thread has descended into American political stupidities, could the moderator please move it to the Debates Forum?

Grass Farmer

Moves
22 Feb 20

https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/world/2020/02/snail-sensitive-to-temperature-extremes-named-after-climate-activist-greta-thunberg.html

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
22 Feb 20

@executioner-brand said
So why is there no heatwave next door in NZ?
I live on the opposite side of the planet. We’re getting milder winters and more frequent winter flooding here in the UK.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
22 Feb 20

@whodey said
So what will happen to violators? Jail?

More than likely those who do such things are just poor.
in the uk the poor cant afford wood burners, I dont know anyone on my estate that owns one.

Gothenburg

Moves
22 Feb 20

@drewnogal said
I live on the opposite side of the planet. We’re getting milder winters and more frequent winter flooding here in the UK.
We have been waiting for winter, now there are signs of spring approaching.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
22 Feb 20

@torunn said
We have been waiting for winter, now there are signs of spring approaching.
my daffodils are out,teeside has a micro climate sea on one side eston hills behind cleavland hills to the south, little flooding, but you are right things are warming up.

Green Boots Cave

Moves
22 Feb 20

@kewpie said
Now that this thread has descended into American political stupidities, could the moderator please move it to the Debates Forum?
Are there moderators here?