Sleep

Sleep

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
06 Feb 20

Are you getting enough?

Gothenburg

Moves
06 Feb 20

@drewnogal
Thanks to 1/2 sleeping pill just before going to bed I do, 8 hours. Have been doing it for ten years so it's a habit. I wouldn't even try leaving it out.

Illumination

The Razor's Edge

Moves
06 Feb 20

@drewnogal said
Are you getting enough?
No, as evidenced by my answering the question. I have to force myself to shut down my brain.

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
06 Feb 20
2 edits

@hakima said
No, as evidenced by my answering the question. I have to force myself to shut down my brain.
Every time I wake through the night I replay the same TED talk through a closed iPad on the pillow beside me. I last 2-3 mins ...

Then there’s Sixty and Me with Margaret Manning ... ..

Packing for a Cruise Can Be Fun.

Gothenburg

Moves
06 Feb 20
1 edit

@torunn said
@drewnogal
Thanks to 1/2 sleeping pill just before going to bed I do, 8 hours. Have been doing it for ten years so it's a habit. I wouldn't even try leaving it out.
When I started using help to sleep, I was in a desperate state and the thought of going to bed filled me with so much anxiety, I couldn't stand it. Now I don't have that kind of worries - I take 1/2 pill and go to sleep. My bed is my friend, not my enemy.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
06 Feb 20

@drewnogal said
Are you getting enough?
I get a good 8 hours.

If only it was in a night, rather than a week.

😲

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
06 Feb 20

@drewnogal said
Are you getting enough?
Good question and my answer is 'no'. I travel a lot for work and it doesn't play well with my night time.

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
06 Feb 20

@divegeester said
Good question and my answer is 'no'. I travel a lot for work and it doesn't play well with my night time.
I can imagine, I once spent 4 nights in Hong Kong.
I was zombified on my return home.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
06 Feb 20

@drewnogal said
I can imagine, I once spent 4 nights in Hong Kong.
I was zombified on my return home.
I don't need a lot of sleep but a few nights of disturbed rest on the bounce plays havoc with the concentration. I find exercise and ear-plugs help.

Moves
06 Feb 20

I get about 8 hours a night but it is broken up with something going on every hour so I probably only get 4 hours. Every once in a while my body says,"go to bed" and that can be as early as 7 PM. I listen and that seems to help, somewhat.

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
06 Feb 20

@great-big-stees said
I get about 8 hours a night but it is broken up with something going on every hour
What exactly goes on in your bed every hour?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
06 Feb 20

@drewnogal said
some nights i sleep right through, then others the boss gets up 2 am wakes me and then i cant get back over but she is out like a light. in bed most nights before 10 and get up around 6.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
06 Feb 20

@torunn said
When I started using help to sleep, I was in a desperate state and the thought of going to bed filled me with so much anxiety, I couldn't stand it. Now I don't have that kind of worries - I take 1/2 pill and go to sleep. My bed is my friend, not my enemy.
what make are your sleeping pills

Gothenburg

Moves
06 Feb 20

@badradger said
what make are your sleeping pills
Imovane zopiklon 7,5 mg

Gothenburg

Moves
06 Feb 20

@drewnogal said
He flies... 🙂