Saddest/Greatest Achievements

Saddest/Greatest Achievements

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
07 May 19

@wolfgang59 said
Getting 3 thumbs up in "Last word sentence" thread! 😒
Great thread.

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
08 May 19

@very-rusty said
I play far too many clan games to be a mascot, the costume would fit you much better than me!
If there is a costume can I be a mascot?
(It would be my saddest/greatest achievement.)

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
08 May 19
1 edit

@great-big-stees said
Hmmm. I'd have said, in your case, surviving her not doing it to you. If you add up all the years I was married (3 marriages) I fall short of your number. 😲
met her in may 1970 /49 blissfully happy years LOL. well a couple of them were ok, I say ok I mean tollerable..

Ol' Dirty Heathen

I'm Naked!

Moves
08 May 19

Don't let any of the preceding posts distract you from the fact that in 1966 Al Bundy scored four touchdowns in a single game while playing for the Polk High School Panthers in the 1966 city championship game versus Andrew Johnson High School including the game-winning touchdown in the final seconds against his old nemesis Bubba "Spare Tire" Dixon.

Let's keep it real folks.

Gothenburg

Moves
08 May 19
1 edit

@badradger said
met her in may 1970 /49 blissfully happy years LOL. well a couple of them were ok, I say ok I mean tollerable..
It seems an awful lot of wasted years. πŸ™‚

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
08 May 19

@badradger said
I used to wonder exactly what percentage of the time spent bringing up kids and family life were fun - fun as in those perfect, beautiful family moments as portrayed in films?

Marriage and kids should come with a health warning. πŸ˜‰

Gothenburg

Moves
08 May 19
2 edits

@drewnogal said
I used to wonder exactly what percentage of the time spent bringing up kids and family life were fun - fun as in those perfect, beautiful family moments as portrayed in films?

Kids are a natural part of life once we make the choice, good times and unhappy ones too. Marriage on the other hand we can regret and leave behind... πŸ™‚
And I agree, not like the movies... πŸ™‚

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
08 May 19

@wolfgang59 said
If there is a costume can I be a mascot?
(It would be my saddest/greatest achievement.)
You would have to talk to goad about that.

He is head mascot and tries to get others for their clans too.

I am sure he must have uniforms!!! πŸ˜‰

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
08 May 19

@mudfinger said
Don't let any of the preceding posts distract you from the fact that in 1966 Al Bundy scored four touchdowns in a single game while playing for the Polk High School Panthers in the 1966 city championship game versus Andrew Johnson High School including the game-winning touchdown in the final seconds against his old nemesis Bubba "Spare Tire" Dixon.

Let's keep it real folks.
So, what are you saying that is how Bundy should be remembered?

To bad he had to go spoil those achievements with what he did.

-VR

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
08 May 19

@drewnogal said

wouldnt be without her/ love at first sight/ not many cross words over the years.

Gothenburg

Moves
08 May 19

@badradger said
wouldnt be without her/ love at first sight/ not many cross words over the years.
That is wonderful.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
08 May 19

@badradger said
Hey, there is bound to be a few bumps in the road along the way, everyone has them.

-VR

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
08 May 19

@very-rusty said
Hey, there is bound to be a few bumps in the road along the way, everyone has them.

-VR
yeah tough couple of years through the menapause but HRT sorted that.

Gothenburg

Moves
08 May 19

@badradger said
yeah tough couple of years through the menapause but HRT sorted that.
I misread your first post about your marriage and thought you only had a couple of ok, tolerable years. I understand everything was fine except for a couple of years. That's a good marriage. πŸ™‚

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
09 May 19

@torunn said
I misread your first post about your marriage and thought you only had a couple of ok, tolerable years. I understand everything was fine except for a couple of years. That's a good marriage. πŸ™‚
Really? So if the last couple of years wasn't good, still a good marriage?

-VR