sad breaking news

sad breaking news

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

r
Suzzie says Badger

is Racist Bastard

Moves
05 Mar 15

Scotlands last working Porridge mine to close as sales of Scots Porridge Oats reach an all time low.

r
Suzzie says Badger

is Racist Bastard

Moves
05 Mar 15
1 edit

So Vegan Zen Master has given in and become a carnivore and is as we speak is setting up a Haggis Farm up in the Highlands (free range of course)

Moves
05 Mar 15

Originally posted by redbadger
So Vegan Zen Master has given in and become a carnivore and is as we speak is setting up a Haggis Farm up in the Highlands (free range of course)
I'm loading a couple of #5 shot in my double barrel as I type this. Can ya give me directions please.

r
Suzzie says Badger

is Racist Bastard

Moves
05 Mar 15

Originally posted by Great Big Stees
I'm loading a couple of #5 shot in my double barrel as I type this. Can ya give me directions please.
head for heathrow London then follow your nose until you get to Berwick On Tweed (Border control) remember to take mosquito cream and an Elephant gun. Oh and some indigestion tablets for after the deep fried Mars Bars.

rc

Moves
05 Mar 15

Zen Master has a stash, once his crystal malt arrives from way down in Taunton he shall make a fine oatmeal stout nom nom nom and simply drink beer instead of food. nom nom nom 😀

Moves
05 Mar 15

head for heathrow London then follow your nose until you get to Berwick On Tweed (Border control) remember to take mosquito cream and an Elephant gun. Oh and some indigestion tablets for after the deep fried Mars Bars.
Pass me a napkin please, my mouth is watering.

Moves
05 Mar 15

Deosil or widdershins?

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
05 Mar 15

Scotlands last working Porridge mine to close as sales of Scots Porridge Oats reach an all time low.
Well, then they better start a spaghetti plantation instead, I hear they are a lot more productive.....

Illumination

The Razor's Edge

Moves
05 Mar 15

I am deliciously confused.

In your face

Moves
05 Mar 15

Originally posted by Great Big Stees
Pass me a napkin please, my mouth is watering.
You have a penchant indigestion tablets?

Moves
06 Mar 15

Originally posted by sonhouse
Well, then they better start a spaghetti plantation instead, I hear they are a lot more productive.....
I don't think those will grow in Scotland - they're more usually found in the Swiss Alps.

Moves
06 Mar 15

Originally posted by Sicilian Sausage
You have a penchant indigestion tablets?
BURP. Indeed.

r
Suzzie says Badger

is Racist Bastard

Moves
06 Mar 15

So Robbie gave up his dream of haggis farming and moved to Newcastle and got a job down the Black Pudding mine.

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
21 Apr 15

So Robbie gave up his dream of haggis farming and moved to Newcastle and got a job down the Black Pudding mine.
...and how is the Pudding mining going? Any idea to bring investors into this?

rc

Moves
21 Apr 15

Originally posted by Ponderable
...and how is the Pudding mining going? Any idea to bring investors into this?
LOL The Zen Master has finished his oatmeal stout, or rather his son and friends finished it off! Beer pirates! He now has 23 litres of Sarah Hughes Dark Ruby in fermenting vessel 1 and 23 litres of Fullers English Special Bitter in fermentation vessel 2.

No need to kill for food my friends, drink beer, its the natural and healthy option! (Lots of natural goodness you don't get from pasteurised beer like wot you buy in the shops). You know it makes sense!