1. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    25 Jan '21 21:53
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    Why would I ever stop enjoying?
    There could be many different reasons in the future you don't see yet!

-VR
  2. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    25 Jan '21 21:55
    @ponderable said
    So it won't show the preview.? ..I didn't know that.
    I'm going to channel Agatha Christie.

😀
  3. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    25 Jan '21 22:35
    @very-rusty said
    I can't recall when I last had a chocolate bar, gave them up many years ago!

-VR
    Thankfully we're not all fat diabetics and can enjoy the odd chocolate bar.
  4. Gothenburg
    Moves
    25 Jan '21 22:36
    @trev33 said
    I quote Weightwatchers philosophy: You can eat anything you like but not all the time.
  5. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    25 Jan '21 22:381 edit
    @trev33 said
    Are you saying I am fat and diabetic, because that is far from the truth. Let's say if I was It is a very rude thing for you to say about anyone! There are other reasons why you can (NOT) eat chocolate bars besides being obese & diabetic. Hopefully I'll never have that problem and work hard to make sure it doesn't happen. You are so full of hot air at times it is almost funny! Watch what you wish on others trev!!!

-VR
  6. Gothenburg
    Moves
    25 Jan '21 22:40
    @torunn said
    I quote Weightwatchers philosophy: You can eat anything you like but not all the time.
    Why was this post alerted?
  7. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    25 Jan '21 22:42
    @torunn said
    Testing
  8. Gothenburg
    Moves
    25 Jan '21 22:42
    @very-rusty said
    Are you saying I am fat and diabetic, because that is far from the truth. Let's say if I was It is a very rude thing for you to say about anyone! There are other reasons why you can (NOT) eat chocolate bars besides being obese & diabetic. Hopefully I'll never have that problem and work hard to make sure it doesn't happen. You are so full of hot air at times it is almost funny! Watch what you wish on others trev!!!

-VR
    I'm sure Trev meant that if we are overweight and suffer diabetic, we should avoid any chocolate.
  9. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    25 Jan '21 22:431 edit
    @torunn said
    Why was this post alerted?
    Auto alert for some reason, must have been for weightwatchers, atuomod not a fan of diets.

Edit: as i see it, weigh twat chers.
  10. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    25 Jan '21 22:44
    @torunn said
    I'm sure Trev meant that if we are overweight and suffer diabetic, we should avoid any chocolate.
    Are you implying that I alerted it? Do you not understand that certain words are subject to auto-alert. NOTE: in my reply it was also alerted. It was no test trev meant I was fat and diabetic, don't be gullible torunn.

-VR
  11. Gothenburg
    Moves
    25 Jan '21 22:451 edit
    @very-rusty said
    Are you implying that I alerted it? Do you not understand that certain words are subject to auto-alert. NOTE: in my reply it was also alerted. It was no test trev meant I was fat and diabetic, don't be gullible torunn.

-VR
    Of course I didn't think you did it. I understand it was auto-alerted - just didn't understand why.

Anyway, it's a good rule of thumb. Or as Stees often says: all in moderation.
  12. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    25 Jan '21 22:45
    @torunn said
    No, i was implying that rusty was fat and diabetic 😂 he lost the be nice to him card long ago.
  13. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    25 Jan '21 22:471 edit
    @trev33 said
    No, i was implying that rusty was fat and diabetic 😂 he lost the be nice to him card long ago.
    To bad we couldn't meet and have a chat about that trev. You'd see who you were talking to then. I am sure your attitude would change! 😉

You don't know what nice is trev or appreciate it when it slaps you in the side of the head.

-VR
  14. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    25 Jan '21 22:51
    @very-rusty said
    To bad we couldn't meet and have a chat about that trev. You'd see who you were talking to then. I am sure your attitude would change! 😉

-VR
    We can meet, get a negative PCR test and jump on a flight to Colombia. We might even get along in person 😱 Can your mobility scooter be checked into flights? 😂
  15. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    25 Jan '21 22:53
    @trev33 said
    We can meet, get a negative PCR test and jump on a flight to Colombia. We might even get along in person 😱 Can your mobility scooter be checked into flights? 😂
    You know I am not going anywhere while this Covid is on and you aren't either, you talk about travel, that is about as far as you get.

When everything dies down if it does, I am inviting you to Halifax, Nova Scotia, we can have a good chat then. Oh and get your own hotel room I am not lodging you! 😉

-VR

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree