Moves
    21 Apr '21 01:23
    This was for me a revelatory thread.
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    21 Apr '21 05:59
    @very-rusty said
    The only one I saw say anything to me that was positive was VESPIN and him and I have had far bigger battles than most on here. (which you were a witness to)
    Vespin isnt saying anything sincerely positive, he’s a troll who is yanking your chain and leading you on. I was trying to point that out and save you from the cringing embarrassment of reciprocating.

Never mind, I’m happy if your happy.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    21 Apr '21 06:00
    @kevin-eleven said
    This was for me a revelatory thread.
    Do share your revelations?
  5. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    21 Apr '21 09:24
    @divegeester said
    Vespin isnt saying anything sincerely positive, he’s a troll who is yanking your chain and leading you on. I was trying to point that out and save you from the cringing embarrassment of reciprocating.

Vespin has always seemed sincere in a way that you never have. He's consistent that way.
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    21 Apr '21 09:38
    @kevin-eleven said
    Vespin has always seemed sincere in a way that you never have. He's consistent that way.
    What have I said that seems insincere to you?
  7. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    21 Apr '21 12:121 edit
    @divegeester said

So you are able to read VESPIN'S mind now, impressive!!!

I've been watching his clan as closely as our own and over the past 3 years he has straightened his act out, and had a good clan. He has turned things around. It would be nice if we could do the same.

-VR
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    21 Apr '21 12:51
    @very-rusty said
    So you are able to read VESPIN'S mind now, impressive!!!
    I’m not able to read anyone’s mind, it’s just clear to read what he was doing, and I was the only one who thought it.
  9. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    21 Apr '21 14:09
    @divegeester said
    I’m not able to read anyone’s mind, it’s just clear to read what he was doing, and I was the only one who thought it.
    Interesting indeed dive. You were the only one who thought of it or even mentioned it. We would be way better off leaving the past where it belongs.

-VR
  10. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    21 Apr '21 14:11
    @divegeester said

😛 😆 😆

This is rich... you,,, divegeeseter, identifying another poster as a troll..?? Next, you'll be calling him a dickhead.
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    21 Apr '21 15:59
    @very-rusty said
    Interesting indeed dive. You were the only one who thought of it or even mentioned it. We would be way better off leaving the past where it belongs.
    Actually it was a typo...
    I meant to write “I WASN’T the only one”.

No, I like the past very much indeed.
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    21 Apr '21 16:01
    @earl-of-trumps said
    😛 😆 😆

This is rich... you,,, divegeeseter, identifying another poster as a troll..?? Next, you'll be calling him a dickhead.
    I’m sorry that you’re upset that I mocked you in your Debates thread where you are presenting a case for space aliens visiting earth.

You can call me names all you want old chap, I like it when you get abusive.
  13. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    21 Apr '21 16:021 edit
    @divegeester said
    Actually it was a typo...
    I meant to write “I WASN’T the only one”.

No, I like the past very much indeed.
    You live in the past, good place for you dive. Like go way back to before you joined the clan. Or perhaps you feel your more valuable to the Clan than I am?

Who else mentioned it, you said yourself you were the only one then claim you meant wasn't the only one. I didn't notice anyone else but you say anything negative about VESPIN.

-VR
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    21 Apr '21 16:04
    @very-rusty said
    You live in the past, good place for you dive. Like go way back to before you joined the clan.
    Why do you keep mentioning “the clan”? Please try to keep normal perspective.
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    21 Apr '21 16:05
    @very-rusty said
    Who else mentioned it, you said yourself you were the only one then claim you meant wasn't the only one.
    You have the memory of a goldfish...rookie! It’s why I referred you to my comment saying the same thing on page 9. Remember ...?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree