Question about facebook.

Question about facebook.

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
06 Sep 18

Originally posted by @sonhouse
I used to access my own FB page on comp at work, got laid off and I find home comp goes to my wife's FB page and I can get to my page but only as friend of wife. How can I access my own FB page on our home comp? Or if I use my laptop?
Would appreciate actual answers and not the usual trolls. Thank you for your help.
BTW, went to FB help page and there i ...[text shortened]... he issue. The issue is getting to my own FB account without having to go through wife's account.
This is gloriously dumb. It's spectacular really.

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
06 Sep 18

Well that was a pain in the ass. When I logged out it seems Susan did not remember new PW, so had to set up SMS to send code to redo PW, had to do that twice because we both did it at the same time, didn't know she was doing it๐Ÿ™‚ So the second time the PW change went through, I can log into and out of her account now, but now have to work on my fb. the pro ...[text shortened]... in for your help. I just don't use FB that much, not familiar with it as far as log in and such.
Susan is clearly a genius as well.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
06 Sep 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @hand-of-hecate
Susan is clearly a genius as well.
And we ALL know you are such a stable genius as well, your incredible chess rating proves that.

I wondered how long it would take for the card certified trolls to take over the thread.
Performing right on schedule I see.

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
06 Sep 18

And we ALL know you are such a stable genius as well, your incredible chess rating proves that.

I wondered how long it would take for the card certified trolls to take over the thread.
I’m not a smart man, but, I know what dumb is.

Fighting for menโ€™s

right to have babies

Moves
06 Sep 18

Sonhouse you crack me up.

"I worked for NASA!"
"people who believe in god are idiots, sukas, fools"
"How do I log into Facebook?"

๐Ÿ˜†

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
06 Sep 18

I’m not a smart man, but, I know what dumb is.
Stop insulting men! ๐Ÿ˜›

-VR

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
06 Sep 18

Originally posted by @divegeester
Sonhouse you crack me up.

"I worked for NASA!"
"people who believe in god are idiots, sukas, fools"
"How do I log into Facebook?"

๐Ÿ˜†
That wasn't my question and you know it. You love to weaponize statement to your liking, like the troll you are. FB screwed up the PW situation 3 times and I had to re-enter new PW data till it worked. That was FB screwing up, not me. Of course that means nothing, you will just come back with more trollshyte.

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
06 Sep 18

That wasn't my question and you know it. You love to weaponize statement to your liking, like the troll you are. FB screwed up the PW situation 3 times and I had to re-enter new PW data till it worked. That was FB screwing up, not me. Of course that means nothing, you will just come back with more trollshyte.
Well I'm glad you got it worked out. Give Suzy my love. I can call her Suzy right?

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
06 Sep 18

Well I'm glad you got it worked out. Give Suzy my love. I can call her Suzy right?
Not to her face๐Ÿ˜‰

C
Not Aleister

Control room

Moves
07 Sep 18
1 edit

your incredible chess rating proves that
You jabbed with this at me too.
Do you actually believe there's a correlation between an online chess site rating and intelligence?

So, if you lose your password, or struggle to log into RHP next year (something that this thread proves might actually happen) and get timed out all over the place and your rating dives like Phillipino boy after a nice large grouper, will you then be "officially" dumber (if that is possible)?

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
07 Sep 18
6 edits

Originally posted by @crowley
You jabbed with this at me too.
Do you actually believe there's a correlation between an online chess site rating and intelligence?

So, if you lose your password, or struggle to log into RHP next year (something that this thread proves might actually happen) and get timed out all over the place and your rating dives like Phillipino boy after a nice large grouper, will you then be "officially" dumber (if that is possible)?
That is only part of the issue in your games. There are also long strings of just plain losses. And yes there is a correlation between intelligence and chess ability up to a point. How high up the chess ladder do you think an individual with an IQ of 60 be able to climb in the chess world? As compared to say a person with an IQ of 120? There is a pretty direct correlation from those two IQ levels but not much beyond. So either you are abysmally lazy and care little about your games just making random moves or you have very little chess ability and I will gladly accept a chal from you if you need to have someone prove the point.

Also, BTW, there is a huge difference between IQ and creativity. For instance, Richard Feynman was reported to have an IQ 'only' of 126, high but not like Hawkings with his 160 or Leibniz with his *estimated* IQ of 190 but in spite of that the incredible creativity of Feynman got him a Nobel prize in spite of his relatively low IQ.
And your chess games show a really low level of creativity so chal me and prove otherwise which of course you will never do since you already know you suck at chess.
In other fields I don't know, you may be Nobel prize material but since I know nothing about your actual life and you know nothing about mine it is a moot point.

All we see here is an anonymous post of superior intelligence bluster with nothing but words to back you up.

I made no claims of any kind of intellectual brilliance but I do rate myself high on the creative index and have proof but I would never submit such proof to you since you are in fact my self avowed enemy and as such I don't need to prove myself since I and a lot of other folks already know my creative ability.

Also, if you did chal me I would not put it past you to all of a sudden play at a 2200 level which of course would not be you but just the use of an engine to prove just how superior you really are at chess.

The real test would be you and me over a real board at a pub or real tournament. And of course that will never happen either.

I think your assumption of your incredible intelligence lies in your coding ability which is a talent for sure but not a universal sign of general intelligence.

Then on top of that there is another aspect of intelligence: curiosity.

You seem to have zero curiosity about science, art, music, literature and such.

I am curious about EVERYTHING. I want to know everything about what makes up the universe, I am curious as to who has real talent in music for instance, always looking for new talent among young folks in all fields of music like Emily Bear, someone I think you never heard of because you lack curiosity. Or in my field of folk music the jaw dropping virtuosity of folks like Natalie MacMaster, a Nova Scotia fiddler of extraordinary ability on violin. None of that would raise a single thread of curiosity about such world class ability on violin. Or Kissim on classical piano, a youngster now doing classical duets with the likes of Martha Argerich, a multiple award winning pianist, a clear virtuoso yet Kissim, who is MAYBE 20 is seen on stage with her doing piano duets and doing many recordings of his own. I doubt any of that would even rise to the level of ho hum to the likes of you.

Fighting for menโ€™s

right to have babies

Moves
07 Sep 18
1 edit

Clearly whatever intelligence you have is perched on a very tight distribution curve involving chess ability (which is essentially pattern and sequence memory, not actual intelligence) and 1970s electronics.

Your other ability is to enable to home PC to catch every computer virus known to man and epically fail at basic internet browser knowledge regarding password recognition settings.

Don’t ever, and I mean ever, come at me for being a believer in the spiritual side of existence when you cannot even cope with the day-to-day reality of this existence.

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
07 Sep 18

That is only part of the issue in your games. There are also long strings of just plain losses. And yes there is a correlation between intelligence and chess ability up to a point. How high up the chess ladder do you think an individual with an IQ of 60 be able to climb in the chess world? As compared to say a person with an IQ of 120? There is a pretty di ...[text shortened]... ings of his own. I doubt any of that would even rise to the level of ho hum to the likes of you.
TL;DNR

u
The So Fist

Voice of Reason

Moves
08 Sep 18

I actually have a life, I haven't gone to FB in a couple of months. I just got a note saying my daughter had a new photo and I wanted to see it. She teaches music at Federal University in Natal Brazil and I don't get to see her but once in 5 years.
Tell your daughter to send you photos..ie she could make an effort to connect with her parents rather than simply post photos online randomly for anyone to look at.

You know, real back and forth communication like, an email letter that says, "Hi Dad, having a great time in Brazil. Here are some photos on things i've been up to. Miss you, wish I could see you! Love, Your Daughter".....

You know, real connections.

u
The So Fist

Voice of Reason

Moves
08 Sep 18

Originally posted by @darvlay
Please. My look is not the look of some kind of sour-smelling British lesbian. I am a refined and handsome gentleman.
Yes, you do have hands.