Psychiatrists and  Psychologists

Psychiatrists and Psychologists

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
25 Nov 19
1 edit

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Your question is nonsensical.
Hamika didn't seem to think so, and gave a much better answer than you did goad.

It makes a lot of sense...Perhaps the person is not getting the correct dosage of medication to feel they are being baby sat?

Your retort is nonsensical.

-VR

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
25 Nov 19

@very-rusty said
Hamika didn't seem to think so, and gave a much better answer than you did goad.

It makes a lot of sense...Perhaps the person is not getting the correct dosage of medication to feel they are being baby sat?

Your retort is nonsensical.

-VR
Again, the use of 'babysitting' was entirely your own and was used in a sneering manner.

Trying to deflect it after the fact on to a person you know is laughable. (But not in a good way).

The insult came from you. Own it.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
25 Nov 19

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Again, the use of 'babysitting' was entirely your own and was used in a sneering manner.

Trying to deflect it after the fact on to a person you know is laughable. (But not in a good way).

The insult came from you. Own it.
Again, It came from the person I was talking about not from me.

Reason I asked you if you were babysitting was actually to get your riled up which worked....Made you "ANGRY", which you claim you don't have emotion.

Proved you to be a liar....

I figured since the person in question said he felt like they were being baby sat for those visits 2 or 3 times a week, not sure on the exact about of time but think it was 2....I figured I would throw that at you.

Your responses was as expected to attack and insult! Why? Because you were "ANGRY", it is just that simple to figure that out from the many times you've responded!!! 😉 😛

Hamika still gave a better answer than you did goad, live with that!

-VR

w

Moves
25 Nov 19
1 edit

@wolfe63 said
No whodey, you're not Joe Kennedy's daughter.

Now climb back down from the bathroom window. The nurse is on the way with your meds.
The nurse can knock and knock and knock, but the key is to never answer the door.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
26 Nov 19

@very-rusty said
Again, It came from the person I was talking about not from me.

Reason I asked you if you were babysitting was actually to get your riled up which worked....Made you "ANGRY", which you claim you don't have emotion.

Proved you to be a liar....

I figured since the person in question said he felt like they were being baby sat for those visits 2 or 3 times a week, not ...[text shortened]... responded!!! 😉 😛

-VR
The insult you were throwing was not at me, but at vulnerable members of the community who you were willfully comparing to babies.

Since then you've been digging away like a trooper.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
26 Nov 19
2 edits

@ghost-of-a-duke said
The insult you were throwing was not at me, but at vulnerable members of the community who you were willfully comparing to babies.

Since then you've been digging away like a trooper.
You don't understand the person felt LIKE they were being baby sat goad.

Do you not understand the difference?

I knew you'd love being called a baby sitter!!! 😛 😉

Pehaps you feel like a baby sitter as you are making such a big deal out of it.

Hamika already described what she does, and in a much more polite way than you. Perhaps you still have much to learn about people 'goad'!!!

-VR

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
26 Nov 19

@very-rusty said

Reason I asked you if you were babysitting was actually to get your riled up which worked.
So you freely admit you were trolling?

Perhaps you're the one who needs babysitting.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
26 Nov 19
1 edit

@very-rusty said

-VR
There is no Hamika on this site.

Hakima, however, stated clearly;

'I would NEVER use a derogatory reference such as “babysitting” as it infers an assumption that only stigmatizes mental health concerns further.'

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
26 Nov 19
2 edits

@ghost-of-a-duke said
There is no Hamika on this site.

Hakima, however, stated clearly;

'I would NEVER use a derogatory reference such as “babysitting” as it infers an assumption that only stigmatizes mental health concerns further.'
hakima....so I got the spelling wrong...we both knew who I was talking about!

Correct: STOP kicking a dead horse goad.

I said I was just saying what I was told by a mental health patient and how he felt.

I probably should have started out with that as I told Hamika which you just weren't paying any attention to.

I believe she actually paid closer attention to what I said and knew I was talking about someone than you did. Then again it was a good chance for you to throw insults at me instead of discuss it. I haven't changed my mind about feeling sorry for any mental health patients you might personally be caring for....Hopefully none!!!

-VR

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
26 Nov 19

@Very-Rusty

I said, 'That you think people struggling with their mental health require 'babysitting' is actually rather offensive and ignorant. We prefer to enable independent living in the community and avoiding hospital admissions.'

Hakima said, ''I would NEVER use a derogatory reference such as “babysitting” as it infers an assumption that only stigmatizes mental health concerns further.'

Hopefully, you have taken both our points on board and will refrain from such derogatory language in the future, especially if your only intent is to rile people up.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
26 Nov 19

@ghost-of-a-duke said
@Very-Rusty

I said, 'That you think people struggling with their mental health require 'babysitting' is actually rather offensive and ignorant. We prefer to enable independent living in the community and avoiding hospital admissions.'

Hakima said, ''I would NEVER use a derogatory reference such as “babysitting” as it infers an assumption that only stigmatizes me ...[text shortened]... in from such derogatory language in the future, especially if your only intent is to rile people up.
goad, just go about your babysitting duties!!! 😛 😉

-VR

Gothenburg

Moves
26 Nov 19

@very-rusty said
goad, just go about your babysitting duties!!! 😛 😉

-VR
This is not a joking matter - so much unhappiness, anxiety, angst. Nobody is babysitting but somebody is being there, understanding and connecting.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
26 Nov 19
2 edits

@torunn said
This is not a joking matter - so much unhappiness, anxiety, angst. Nobody is babysitting but somebody is being there, understanding and connecting.
torunn it is not how you look at it or goad or anyone else it is how the patient looks at it and feels about it that really matters. Everyone seems to be missing that point!!

I believe hakima came up with the best explanation of what is trying to be accomplished. I was saying what I was told by a patient, who certainly doesn't consider it a joking matter or do I. If they feel like they are being baby sat, then someone obviously is doing something wrong in the system.

I think sometimes the incorrect dosage of meds is given and they have to play with it until they get it correct. I for one certainly wouldn't want to see this guy get violent as he claims to have no feeling doesn't feel pain, or love, or hate....I really can't imagine going through life like that. I see why he is proud of working 2 hours a week at a hospital, no matter what he is doing as a job.

-VR

Gothenburg

Moves
26 Nov 19

@very-rusty said
torunn it is not how you look at it or goad or anyone else it is how the patient looks at it and feels about it that really matters. Everyone seems to be missing that point!!

-VR
We may have been patients at one time, Goad and I and more.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
26 Nov 19
1 edit

@torunn said
We may have been patients at one time, Goad and I and more.
Really....ARe you saying you and goad were patients?

You don't have any idea what it is like unless you've actually worked with someone who has the issues being discussed, or actually were a patient!

-VR