Past Lives.

Past Lives.

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
09 Jan 13

Originally posted by johnnylongwoody
OK. So I have looked you up.

Bowmann.

So why the new name?
He was also pretending to be an Admin.

Shady character IMHO! 😉

j

Dublin Ireland

Moves
09 Jan 13

Originally posted by Very Rusty
Your character is better than a couple I had in mind.

Is the picture of you or some famous person from History I should know?

I wonder what HOH would come back as?

Shy and timid? 😉
My picture in my profile is me.

It is not a very good picture I will grant you.

But then I never claimed to be George Clooney
Brad Pitt or any other desirable male role model.

What you see is what you get. Sorry if it disappoints you.

S

Omaha H/L Stud

Moves
09 Jan 13

Did you two read the original post? Or do think this thread is your personal playground.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
09 Jan 13
1 edit

Originally posted by johnnylongwoody
My picture in my profile is me.

It is not a very good picture I will grant you.

But then I never claimed to be George Clooney
Brad Pitt or any other desirable male role model.

What you see is what you get. Sorry if it disappoints you.
It is a fine picture, though a little blury. ( At least you have one up )

Mind you I'm not into men, not that there is anything wrong with that. 😉

Beauty of course is in the eyes of the beholder.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
09 Jan 13
1 edit

Originally posted by Sozin
Did you two read the original post? Or do think this thread is your personal playground.
I am just assuming that you were being ignored.

I'm sure I'll be corrected if I am wrong. 😉

Do you have a problem with us chatting & getting along?

S

Omaha H/L Stud

Moves
09 Jan 13

I just feel bad for Kewpie that you hijacked the thread, and for you not realizing we were playing an identification game with out you noticing, and hence want to ban me for it.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
09 Jan 13

I just feel bad for Kewpie that you hijacked the thread, and for you not realizing we were playing an identification game with out you noticing, and hence want to ban me for it.
Don't be so silly...I asked her why she changed her name she ignored it.

This is the GF....Let me explain something to you.

Usually after about post 6 if it makes it that far, people are discussing other things.

How many here do you believe want to say who they were before? Lets get serious, not many!!!

There is usually a motive for starting a thread of this nature, what it is only one person knows!

S

Omaha H/L Stud

Moves
09 Jan 13

Don't be so silly...I asked her why she changed her name she ignored it.

This is the GF....Let me explain something to you.

Usually after about post 6 if it makes it that far, people are discussing other things.

How many here do you believe want to say who they were before? Lets get serious, not many!!!

There is usually a motive for starting a thread of this nature, what it is only one person knows!
Yes, that explains why you think I'm a shady character just because I read the OP.

Thanks.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
09 Jan 13

Yes, that explains why you think I'm a shady character just because I read the OP.

Thanks.
You have to learn when someone is pulling your chains.

It would be a good idea not to take everything said to heart.

It is also good to be a little tough skinned, especially in the GF.

Do you think the limericks thread is for limericks?

It is actually so people can throw insults and be rude to others, but do it in a way where they are pretending just to be joking.... You have to see the whole picture. I take it all with a grain of salt. I've learned over the years!!!

Australia

Moves
09 Jan 13
2 edits

Thanks.
Believe it or not, I was just curious to know which returning users had outed themselves. I should have realised that our resident troll/spammer would want to dig up 2009 yet again, because he can't bear to allow any thread to serve its intended purpose. Check almost every thread in the Top 10 and you'll find his sabotage attempts. The limericks thread was just what it was intended to be, a bit of fun where everyone could participate, but as usual he sabotaged it. Not only has he learned very little over the years, he's actually stuck in a timewarp somewhere and has totally run out of original thoughts.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
09 Jan 13
3 edits

Originally posted by Kewpie
Believe it or not, I was just curious to know which returning users had outed themselves. I should have realised that our resident troll/spammer would want to dig up 2009 yet again, because he can't bear to allow any thread to serve its intended purpose. Check almost every thread in the Top 10 and you'll find his sabotage attempts.
OH so that was your purpose of the thread.

So you could call me names... 😛

Well sticks and stones will break my bones, but names will never hurt me.

You should talk about some of the stuff you did as Miss Oleum, that would indeed be interesting.

Being as only a few of us have been chatting here, You will find all of us in the top 10 not just Very Rusty. I know you like to point an accusing finger, but you should make sure your back yard is clean befor doing so.

You're much smarter than to think people want to say who they were before! If they wanted to they would have already done it. BEsides it is more fun figuring it out. Take you for example when you come in with your new name it didn't take long to figure out who you were, as you are so predictable.

I can tell you one thing HE has never done, & that is to try and have someone removed from a site. 😛 😉 😉

I have learned over the years that you are not the perfect angel you would like people to think. On the other hand, I really don't care what people think!!!

S

Omaha H/L Stud

Moves
09 Jan 13

Believe it or not, I was just curious to know which returning users had outed themselves. I should have realised that our resident troll/spammer would want to dig up 2009 yet again, because he can't bear to allow any thread to serve its intended purpose. Check almost every thread in the Top 10 and you'll find his sabotage attempts. The limericks thread was ...[text shortened]... rs, he's actually stuck in a timewarp somewhere and has totally run out of original thoughts.
Hey Kewpie, I was just playing along.

I wish I was Bowmann, for real.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
09 Jan 13
2 edits

Hey Kewpie, I was just playing along.

I wish I was Bowmann, for real.
Why would you want to be someone else?

Not happy in your own skin?

I can't think of anyone I would rather be, than me! 😛 😉 😉

I don't even want to get my name changed anymore!

Moves
09 Jan 13

Well, [b]somebody had to ... and you've obviously learned to play chess since then, judging by your rating! 🙂[/b]
I remember telling you I thought I might end up at ~1600 unless I worked at it.

I have worked at it and am ~1600 anyway.

S

Omaha H/L Stud

Moves
09 Jan 13

Why would you want to be someone else?

Not happy in your own skin?

I can't think of anyone I would rather be, than me! 😛 😉 😉

I don't even want to get my name changed anymore!
In a past life? This universe is bigger than I can imagine, it may be infinite, I would be grateful to be anyone else, and for Bowmann, why not?