Page of Meats

Page of Meats

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
08 Jul 14

Originally posted by redbadger
my wifes from Dumbarton the amount of plastic bags she gets through would amaze you.
recycle, recycle.

r
Suzzie says Badger

is Racist Bastard

Moves
08 Jul 14
1 edit

Originally posted by Great Big Stees
recycle, recycle.
the truth about meat/my wife works for Quorn a meat substitute not totally vegan because they use egg white as a binding agent/anyway one of our friends also works there and has been a vegetarian for over 25 years and has worked at Quorn for about 12 years so this product in its various disguises burger pie sausage rolls bacon even has largely been her main protein source because if you work there you get it cheap or free/about a year back she rang in saying she was unwell so after a few days my wife called in to see her she was so weak Christine helped her to the car and drove her to A&E they kept her in for observation eventually she was told that the various things that meat contains are not found in Quorn/Soya etc and as she had not taken supplements she had to have vitamin injections every 3 months for the rest of her life she now eats meat but her body has forgotten how to extract all the nutrition from it so her quorn days are over and she is on the mend so get stuck into that Sirloin Stees.

Moves
08 Jul 14

the truth about meat/my wife works for Quorn a meat substitute not totally vegan because they use egg white as a binding agent/anyway one of our friends also works there and has been a vegetarian for over 25 years and has worked at Quorn for about 12 years so this product in its various disguises burger pie sausage rolls bacon even has largely been her ma ...[text shortened]... from it so her quorn days are over and she is on the mend so get stuck into that Sirloin Stees.
Fear not I am a confirmed eater of everything...OK everything that's eatable and in moderation. Hey that also applies to drinks too although I'm not a soft drink drinker.

r
Suzzie says Badger

is Racist Bastard

Moves
08 Jul 14

Fear not I am a confirmed eater of everything...OK everything that's eatable and in moderation. Hey that also applies to drinks too although I'm not a soft drink drinker.
I like a nice drop of scotch most nights.

Moves
08 Jul 14

I like a nice drop of scotch most nights.
Nothing better than a "good" single malt.

r
Suzzie says Badger

is Racist Bastard

Moves
08 Jul 14

Nothing better than a "good" single malt.
my pockets are far to deep for single malt£20-£60 a bottle settle for a drop of red label.

Moves
08 Jul 14

my pockets are far to deep for single malt£20-£60 a bottle settle for a drop of red label.
got to "cut it" with an ice cube then.

r
Suzzie says Badger

is Racist Bastard

Moves
08 Jul 14

got to "cut it" with an ice cube then.
or a dash of soda might pour one now while the wifes out.

Moves
08 Jul 14

or a dash of soda might pour one now while the wifes out.
Too early here. Enjoy.

r
Suzzie says Badger

is Racist Bastard

Moves
08 Jul 14

Too early here. Enjoy.
its a bit early here 4/30 but just the one eh or two ish not 2 many work in the morrow.

Moves
08 Jul 14

its a bit early here 4/30 but just the one eh or two ish not 2 many work in the morrow.
Moderation eh? How 'bout some meaty stuff while enjoying the wee dram(s)?

r
Suzzie says Badger

is Racist Bastard

Moves
08 Jul 14

Moderation eh? How 'bout some meaty stuff while enjoying the wee dram(s)?
gonna be an hour before I eat just taken a tablet no food 1hr before or 2 hrs after penicillin got a couple of cuts on my leg got infected.

Moves
08 Jul 14

gonna be an hour before I eat just taken a tablet no food 1hr before or 2 hrs after penicillin got a couple of cuts on my leg got infected.
maggots love and clean meaty wounds.

rc

Moves
08 Jul 14

What do you carry your money around in then?
I don't carry money around I give it all to Mrs Robbie and if i need any I ask her.

C
Cowboy From Hell

American West

Moves
08 Jul 14

Sorry to hear that, hoping for a full and speedy recovery.