Office work kills the soul

Office work kills the soul

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

C
Cowboy From Hell

American West

Moves
06 May 14

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
CP, would a full time salaried position as a chess instructor for the county's high school students hold any appeal?
Not really. I am not very patient, plus I have a very unorthodox style of play. I think they would do better with a nicer, left brained, positional instructor.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
06 May 14

Originally posted by ChessPraxis
Not really. I am not very patient, plus I have a very unorthodox style of play. I think they would do better with a nicer, left brained, positional instructor.
Could give it chance for the first year; then let the students' questionnaire factor in your continued salary for year two.

C
Cowboy From Hell

American West

Moves
06 May 14

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
Could give it chance for the first year; then let the students' questionnaire factor in your continued salary for year two.
Nope, I prefer to deal with beef carcasses. They don't talk back and they do just what they're supposed to. For me chess is a hobby. I play and study because I love it. Working a job that involves chess would suck all the enjoyment out of it for me.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
06 May 14

Originally posted by ChessPraxis
Nope, I prefer to deal with beef carcasses. They don't talk back and they do just what they're supposed to. For me chess is a hobby. I play and study because I love it. Working a job that involves chess would suck all the enjoyment out of it for me.
Ok. Maybe TheBigKat would be interested in the offer CP for his own good reasons declined.