no title

no title

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mozart

liverpool

Moves
05 May 13

Hi Russ,

I would just like to ask, if there was a majority of users who were not happy with the new site, would you go back to pre upgrade. Or is that not possible.

Steve

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
05 May 13

Originally posted by steve45
Hi Russ,

I would just like to ask, if there was a majority of users who were not happy with the new site, would you go back to pre upgrade. Or is that not possible.

Steve
Feedback sent to Russ?

Mozart

liverpool

Moves
05 May 13

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
Feedback sent to Russ?
Thanks Bobby, ive just done that.

Moves
05 May 13
1 edit

Hi Russ,

Steve
Please let us not consign the design of this site to the rule of a mobocracy.

Or if that comes to pass, let it be the subs, not users, that count.

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
05 May 13

In earlier times there were "votings" on some points.

I doubt howver that we can agree what a majority constitutes.

As of today we have more than 10.000 active players but only about two to three dozen participants in the forums. So if only about 100 people would vote (and this is rather a big than a small number) would 51 of these constitute the majority?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
05 May 13

Hi Russ,

Steve
But the new look site is awesome; I've already sent Russ an extra subscription just for the privilege on being able to browse it.

Mozart

liverpool

Moves
05 May 13

mOriginally posted by Ponderable
In earlier times there were "votings" on some points.

I doubt howver that we can agree what a majority constitutes.

As of today we have more than 10.000 active players but only about two to three dozen participants in the forums. So if only about 100 people would vote (and this is rather a big than a small number) would 51 of these constitute the majority?
It would be interesting to know if all subscribers voted on the upgrade, what the result would be. I personally think the majority like it, but there are many who dont, like myself. But i think its sad when people are taking it to the extremes, and resigning all there games, and threatening to go to other chess sites. Im not a fan of the upgrade, but am also here for life.

Steve

Australia

Moves
05 May 13
1 edit

I think if you ask the same question three months down the track, the results would be quite different from the kneejerk reaction one gets to any change. Let's wait and see.